Thread: Opera mobile 11 for windows mobile phone

Opera mobile 11 for windows mobile phone

I am having the Samsung mobile phone which is based on the windows operating system. Now the thing here is that my mobile phone is doing well and I am not having any problem with the same. I am using opera mobile browser to get all the browsing stuff done but the latest opera 11 is out and want the same on my mobile phone. I am suing windows phone so I am not sure whether the same is available for my phone. So please help me in this one and let me know what I can do to get rid of this one and also share your vital experience regarding this browser.

Re: Opera mobile 11 for windows mobile phone

Well according to me opera 11 is been officially launched for the windows mobile phones and I think it will not give you any kind of issues for you system because it is compatible on almost all the mobile operating system . Now what you have to do here is that just see whether you are able to find the updated version of the same and if yes then download it on your phone and check it on yourself. I am sure that it will help you to solve the issue and also you will get the proper response from the same.

It is the most fascinating one that I have ever used. Now what you have to do here us that just download the opera 11 from the official site of Opera and then install the same on the windows mobile phone that you are using. I am sure that once the proper installation of the same is done then you will not able to get any kind of issues related to the working of the browser. According to me performance wise it is the best that I have ever used.

Well according to me the beta version of the same is out and you can definitely try it out on the windows mobile phone that you are having. I am confident that you will not get any of the problems using the beta version but if the beta version only gives you the bad performance then stick to the one that are already using because I don’t think that you will get any further issues related to the compatible version of the same.

I don’t think that you will not be able to install the opera 11 on your phone because I am also using the windows mobile phone using the same from long time when I tied to install the similar opera mobile 11 then I was unable to install it on the phone in fact my phone was unable read the setup file also. So I want you to just consult the officials of windows based phone and get an idea from them regarding this browser because if you will force the installation in any condition because it may harm your system.