Thread: Patriot released Supersonic USB 3.0 Flash Drive

Patriot released Supersonic USB 3.0 Flash Drive

Next to the CeBIT deal show Patriot revealed an innovative USB 3.0 flash drive named like the SuperSonic Magnum. Motivating obsession concerning this drive is that it is designed on the basis of USB 3.0 expertise, offering super quick transport speed of equal to 5Gbps. What's more fascinating is that it provides enormous 128GB storage capability! While seeing all this feature it seems to me that it could be one of the expensive flash drive ever came to market. What do you say?

Re: Patriot released Supersonic USB 3.0 Flash Drive

The Patriot SuperSonic 64GB USB flash drive bundled in a black sore bundle corresponding the smooth color system of the drive itself. On the facade of the box up there are the USB 3.0 logos together with a Quad Channel symbol which are a few of the major aspects of the SuperSonic drive. There is furthermore the capability of 64GB edition as well as the utmost read and writes speeds which are ogle grabbing to speak the slightest. On the back of the pack up there are several additional specifications of the drive together with several USB 2.0 to USB 3.0 contrast and read/write graphs.

Right now, there appear to be three policies to embracing the probable of USB 3.0 -- go maximum through an external SSD, initiate a bulky RAID-on-a-stick, or resolve for a lone-chip USB key with utmost read/write speeds of approximately about 80MB / sec as well as 60MB / sec. There are numerous these barely-better-than-USB-2.0 flash drives hovering concerning, except Patriot determined not to resolve for that -- its innovative Supersonic flash drive utilizes the legendary "quad channel" expertise (and a indigenous USB 3.0 controller) to save a few additional speed.

USB flash drives have turn out to be the effectively means to transport huge amounts of data from a computer to a private storage media, except the popular of drives presently existing make use of the dated USB 2.0 standard. This caps the presentation of the drive toward USB 2.0 specifications, which is fairly restrictive at this moment that USB 3.0 is fetching a more enthusiastically obtainable option. So I think that this flash drive will be a replacement of the current ones.

The SuperSonic Drive itself is smooth and black through an aluminum cover, which offers shock defense up to 15g maintaining your susceptible data secure. Those who always carry huge amount of data like some photo editor, video editor or animator or other kinds of designer this flash drive will be most excellent choice so far they can get. This will replace the portable HDD platform surely. I hope that in future we will be capable to store more amounts of data in the flash drive.

The Patriot SuperSonic USB 3.0 flash drive is obtainable in 32GB as well as 64GB versions and will sell by means of an MSRP of $109.99 and $199.99, correspondingly. I am going to buy this one no matter what cost it may be because it has a USB 3.0 capability which enables me to transport the data one media to another more quickly and also a time consuming. Some may think that it is little bit expensive but in my opinion this is the best choice you can have.