Thread: Notification application for iphone or computer needed

ali Guest

Notification application for iphone or computer needed

Fundamentally I maintain around the 40 windows machines and in relation to 30 printers resting on a network at work and I work within a huge store that is surrounded by 3 units. Now I face this problem where people are always follow me around or coming to my office at the end of the warehouse and that is causing headaches for the world award. I was wondering if somebody be acquainted with of an application that possibly will put on my desktop users, essentially, a large button that sends a warning when they are experiencing troubles through my desktop in my office or even my iPhone. I've been looking all over the net, but I think I have the right of the search terms below.

Re: Notification application for iphone or computer needed

Diagnosing troubles is tough to perform as the problem may just be a user error it appears 90% of the time during which case the software or machine is absolutely all right. Appealing confident windows servers are capable of report on top of system issues however again that simply acquire you up to now. It sounds if I recognize you that you require remote login? You possibly will make use of teamviewer or logmein. But I will suggest you to make use of teamviewer.

Maybe you possibly will produce a script that sent an email when you double click on it, with details of the location of the machine or ID? Obviously change the email to his and the "help" to change what you mean. Now when you double click it, you create an e-mail from your account and complete, and the subject line. Then click Submit and you get it. This is, of course, assuming that all positions are constant. If not, you possibly will just type rapidly where they are in the body.

ali Guest

I do not need remote login; I need to know when they have a problem. The problems are usually a printer problem or application for the reason that it makes use of a custom order construct web management system. Every station prints approximately 1500 invoices per day of the week so the output of one of our printers print extra than one month life expectancy of a normal laser printer. And because of this award I have to fix paper jams or fuser problems or what not. I cannot solve the problem remotely and I have a VNC software solution in place.

UnLucky Guest

I wondered if it was an application such as a button or widget that I could approximately put on the desk to send me a notification, I had the idea of using some kind of solution script or email, but there may be delays. What I thinking was that it could include an application that when you click on top of the desktop a notification sent to my computer through the hostname, so I am acquainted with I have a problem that does not need to find me. We do not use Windows Active Directory or a Windows server for that matter; I have configured Linux servers that are in service all needs.

I am confident an extremely short and effortless program would be able to send a string at one conclusion, and receive and beep at what time it inwards at your computer. Do you be acquainted with any programming information? If yes, I’m in no doubt a bit of research and you'll be clever to perform it. If not then possibly somebody you are familiar with know how to perform it if it comes to mid January and you haven’t acquired whatever thing, I possibly will have a bash next to knocking up something effortless.

If you can imagine the teams are at a station and the stations are in the store. Think of the Amazon distribution center is screaming out of the question, also to put telephones in each station is not profitable and not practical; you just necessitate an intercom as the system and would be a nightmare. Also, users of the machines are not very technical. I hope that you will solve this easily. Try to contact with the well known IT persons who can help you.