Thread: From where to download Mobile Media Browser v3.6.6

From where to download Mobile Media Browser v3.6.6

I am looking for a cracked version of Mobile Media Browser v3.6.6. I need some help with the same to download it. I am looking for a free version of MobileMB. I had found my friend using a crack of the same and it is working fine without any issue. I have a Nokia XpressMusic phone. And I am sure that it will definitely work on the same. Can someone provide a attachment for the same or even link from where I can download it. I want the most recent version if possible for my phone so that it can work without any much issue.

Re: From where to download Mobile Media Browser v3.6.6

MobiMB allows you to browse the gallery of your Nokia phone and copy / drop images, audio and MIDI MIDlet Java programs. The files can be ringtones, wallpapers, logos, games and various applications. Connecting your phone to your PC is made via a link cable or infrared. The tool is very easy to use and simple also. It supports a wide range of Nokia phones. The new version has much improved communication and startup support. It can also detect Nokia 6085 and 6086.

I like the functionality of this software which is quiet an easy. Once when the Nokia mobile is connected to your PC, just by clicking the phone icon in the bluetooth place it scans your files in it and folders containing ringtones, pictures and even games. And in this you just need to drag and drop your files that allows you to quickly copy your personal files to your device. Because of that the tool is widely used. Try to go for a better version. There is an site of LogoManager which provides you an official copy of the same.

Don't go for crack. Those are infected version of the software. Recently on a forum I found a download for that. When I downloaded the same my antivirus popped me a warning of virus on it. I had also run the setup for that but still Norton was blocking it. That means the cracked version has some kind of virus in that. I know that there is an official site for that. You can download the same form there and you can even get a demo I think. It works mostly most of the version of the phone.

Go on Logo manager site and get a full featured download for that. I had provided a download link for that below. You can get a trial for the same below. Just get the download and install it. Connect your phone via bluetooth and you will information on the same. The site offers you a better version without any virus issue. I had also tried to go for the cracked version but that cause virus issue on the system and even my phone is working extremely slow. MobileMB Media Browser