Thread: Unable to install Applications in BlackBerry Desktop Manager for Mac

Unable to install Applications in BlackBerry Desktop Manager for Mac

Yes guys this is the problem that I am facing from quite sometime, after having installed the BlackBerry Desktop Manager for mac I am unable to install any applications on it. Every time I go to install the applications I get an error saying that BlackBerry® Desktop Manager failed to validate your BlackBerry® device update. However this is not the case with many of my friends who are suing the same desktop manager application for their blackberry phone. So what is the case here can you suggest me something here? Please suggest something here.

Re: Unable to install Applications in BlackBerry Desktop Manager for Mac

Yes definitely there are some glitches in the blackberry desktop manager for mac and hence it is giving you such kind of problem. See if there is any update available for the blackberry desktop manager or not. If there is any update available then make sure that you carry on with the updation process as soon as possible. That will be of great help for you. Once you have done that and if that works then do get back to me whether that helped or not.

No there is no update as such for the desktop manger application and I have been getting to hear from many people that the problem is actually related with those who are having snow leopard processors in their system. Even I am having that so is that the main cause of the problem, if yes then please notify me about that and also suggest me some more solutions for it as well. So that I can try and work on it accordingly. So please do reply fast has this problem is causing a lot of issues with me.

There is nothing much that you can do with this current scenario In which you are in. well the best thing that you can try out so that try and remove all the language modules that are not in use may be that will help. I don’t know if this solution has actually helped anyone but you must definitely give it a try and also one more important thing that I would like to add here is that this issue is not related with the snow leopard processor. So stop taking it in to the picture, that is not a cause of that issue. So as of now just follow the suggestions that I have given you it will work out.

I want to share a solution that worked out in my case. See what I did was that I unchecked an application that was not of use to me so on unchecking of the application, I also installed a bbscanner program and surprisingly that worked out of me. Next time when I was trying to install some applications then it did not gave me any error I was amazed that this solution really did work out and I was happy with the output. So that’s what the solution that I would like to share it with you all.

That’s indeed strange I am surprised that how did that work. Anyways I would not mind giving a try for that solution also. Anyways I did not get many solutions for this problem. So I will try searching the internet so that I can get something out of it. So let’s see what can be done next. Thanks for some of the solutions that you all have given i appreciate that you have helped me a lot in this problem. So thanks.