Thread: Application not available to download from blackberry app world

Application not available to download from blackberry app world

I have looked for fixes to this problem since I have seen that some others have had it, except I have had no fate. I am not capable to download whichever applications from blackberry app world (counting RIM applications similar to Blackberry messenger and still the upgrade of app world). I am capable to effectively log into app world, and observe suggestions of the programs that have upgrades obtainable, except while I choose "upgrade" otherwise "download" as the case might be, the download starts, afterward a message shows that sindicates "Blackberry messenger is not obtainable for download from App World." How can I fix this issue?

Re: Application not available to download from blackberry app world

I was capable to determine this problem by merely receiving a fresh BlackBerry ID. I specified a fresh email address and formed a username; afterward the App World may perhaps download apps effectively. If you cannot able to download the applications from the Appworld then assume that that app is not supported for your device. Otherwise the app which you are trying to download is taken out from the Appworld.

Is there not any preference to reject the relocate of applications to your My World account? At this position, since it no longer sounds similar to a definite software problem, except further like an account problem, I would get in touch with AppWorld Support. They must be capable to assist you in receiving stuff put right. It sounds to me like whatsoever email you utilized to generate your BlackBerry ID through, is someway getting related among a PayPal account that was (or perhaps wasn't) utilized to buy applications from inside AppWorld.

Whereas App World is a fine passage for free as well as paid apps, it’s not devoid of its faults and errors. Initial and foremost, it is extremely sluggish. Excruciatingly slow. The first load time isn’t much terrible, except browsing around can get significant point in time. Lists occupy gradually, thus the whole list won’t be obtainable originally. You must hang around for the after that piece to load up, and after that scroll. Still after that, scrolling is dawdling and uneven. I establish myself scrolling approach past pages of apps as of the scrolling system. Icons furthermore get evermore to load.

RIM was fast to address problems while a small number of cropped up in the early on goings. Optimistically they proceed with the similar speed when setting up the understandable bugs within BlackBerry App World. If it carries on functioning at a snail’s speed and continues to pour out memory, users are simply going to trench it for substitutes. It’s not like they don’t survive. So it would be better if you get the latest version of App world by clean uninstalling the previous version of App world.

On one occasion you choose an application you would like, click on top of it and you’ll set off to the app’s page. There you’ll be capable to interpret reviews, suggest the app, and sight screenshots. There’s as well a recommendation regarding the app underneath those links, therefore you can too realize what the app is all on. At the base there’s information on the seller, the edition, as well as file size. Some apps are paid and for that you need to pay it through the paypal only. If you don’t have an paypal account then you need to create one.