Thread: Blackberry App World cannot authenticate

Blackberry App World cannot authenticate

Yesterday I have bought a blackberry torch smartphone from a neighborhood store. I have been looking for this kind of phone from the past several days and finally got it in my hand. While opening my Blackberry App World icon it prompted me to enter email and password. I entered mutually and it's been trapped "authenticating" for 2 days at this moment. I don't recognize what to carry out to repair this. It won't allow me stop. Your assist would be much appreciated!

Re: Blackberry App World cannot authenticate

It seems to me that the Blackberry app world is not recognizing the internet connection in your phone. What type of internet connection you are using in your BB? First thing you have to make sure that what connection you use in your smartphone you should make it as a default connection in the BB. After that you have allow all application to access that default connection. To do this I assume that there is particular option in most of phones. I have seen it before. After setting these options properly, reboot the BB. Now it is all set. After this launch the App world and try to login from your credentials.

The problem is due to the faulty App World installed in your Blackberry. If the application is not installed properly then you will get this kind of issues. Have got the latest version of App world? I heard that there is a latest version of App world. You should check it out now. Have you tried to by the different Email address and password? You must create a new ID and try to long you from that. If it is still not authenticating then you must contact the BB support team to know about the issue.

A BlackBerry ID provides you suitable access to numerous BlackBerry products or applications, counting BlackBerry Protect as well as BlackBerry App World. Following you generate a BlackBerry ID, you can make use of a lone email address plus password to log in to whichever BlackBerry product which supports BlackBerry ID. You can generate a BlackBerry ID from the BlackBerry Protect application otherwise BlackBerry App World from your own BlackBerry smartphone. If the BlackBerry ID is not properly created then you cannot able to log in into any of the products.

You can make use of whichever email address intended for your BlackBerry ID; you do not have to make use of an email address that you have put into the BlackBerry Torch. If you contain a user name as well as password that you utilize to administer email addresses on the BlackBerry Torch, that user name is detach from the BlackBerry ID. In your case the problem looks like the internet connection. The app world is not correctly communicating with your smartphone or maybe its internet connection. Try to use different connection like GPRS, 3G or EDGE otherwise wireless.

RIM has actually been strengthening to the BlackBerry App World start on. The trouble is that the App World is simply not that striking. It has tremendously restricted functionality and not anything truthfully pioneering. It fundamentally offers you a directory of apps on your BlackBerry that you can rapidly purchase and install. I was eager for several of the effortlessness and straightforwardness we observe in the local RIM OS otherwise still the RIM applications similar to the IM clients. So it is pointed that the issue is about the App world but not about the device.