Thread: Unable to get blackberry application world and facebook to work

Unable to get blackberry application world and facebook to work

Hello friends. Greetings to all. I owe a blackberry pearl along with a T mobile phone. I am unable to use the application world and also the facebook. I am able to see the message which says that data service is not available. Try after some time later. I don’t know what the issue is. Please help me out as I want my applications to work and also I am very much addicted to facebook. Thanks in advance for your replies.

Re: Unable to get blackberry application world and facebook to work

Hi. The solution that I have is that you should contact your service provider. They will give you proper guidance. Also, I hope that all of your browsing facilities are right and exact. Have a talk to your customer care to check it. I would also imply you that you have a check on your mobile specifications. Just verify it that they are as per the services which are essential. The things which I mentioned are all important and need to be in place.

Hi. I have a solution for you to get your facebook getting accessed again. I would recommend you that you go and open your blackberry browser and then open your facebook website. Then at the bottom of the page you will be able to see a link which will say get facebook for bold 9700. You just need to click on it and thus the installation will begin. I hope you follow the steps which I have told and you will be able to get your facebook again.

Hi . As per my knowledge you need a special type of subscription called as blackberry data plan so that you will be able to get your application world. I hope you have subscribed for that plan. Just having internet wont serve the purpose. Also, I would like to tell you that for Europe, application world is present in united kingdom. I hope my information proves useful to you and helps you to get your aim that you are looking for.

Hi. Why don’t you give a try to re installing and rebooting processes. May be that will solve the issue if luck is on your side. Anyways, make sure about the application world necessities by surfing the internet. I can give you some details about it. You need a trackpad or track ball touch screen. You need a blackberry device software. You will get a step to step guidance on the internet to update your device software . I hope my post helps you. Thanks.

Hi. My advice would be that you post the queries related to application world to blackberry itself, on their website. In any of the case, your problem is not solved, they also have the facility to email it to the respective authorities. So, you do that also. All the information will be available to you. I feel that you will have to upgrade your service plan which will include all the browsing facilities. Also, just to inform you, some months back, people used to buy applications as application world did not exist at all.