Thread: Need information on Zen Vision M Battery Charger

Need information on Zen Vision M Battery Charger

Hello I am using Zen vision M. and I am happy with its performance. But I am having one query against it. If I remember correctly, one of the "Play station" Battery chargers works on the Vision M too. Was that the one for Play station 2 or 3? I go through the official websites of this but I did not found any information regarding to that. That’s why I am posting here to clear my query. I hope someone will help me to solve my doubt about it. Thank you.

Re: Need information on Zen Vision M Battery Charger

Hello according to my knowledge you did not specified the proper information. So I want to know that it’s wall charger or car charger for the Play station Portable that works same polarity. It plugs into the center hole of the sync adapter. Please first share this information so I am able to give solution on your query. And I don’t think so it’s a big issue. Many people know about this. But I think you are the new user. Fine I hope you can solve this easily.

Hello thank you for your response on my query. Yes I am the new user of Zen Vision M. and I go through manual of it. But I did not get the proper answer that’s why I am asking this question. And yesterday I search on internet and now I remember. It was the portable; do you by any chance be acquainted with, if those will that plug into the player itself, or the socket? Please clear my doubt. All replies are appreciated. Thank you very much.

That is bad news, as that adapter is the part that does no longer works too well. I have to bend and to wiggle otherwise it does not charge or works with the software. It does connect to the computer, as it switches itself on, but that is all it does. What a disappointment. Get Help Sooner When You State Your O.S. (XP,Vista ect) Service Pack & Windows Media Player version up front. For the reason that, it matters every now and then.

It is very rare that the dongle not work. Most likely the issue is with port where you insert it. It is probably loose on the motherboard which may would need soldering or a new motherboard. Not cheap ($59 USD) but less than a new ZVM. You should purchase a new USB cord as well. The fact that it charged with the wall charger tells me you may have a bad USB cord. I hope this will help you to understand your problem thank you.