Thread: Can't turn on Zen MX

Can't turn on Zen MX

Before one week I bought ZEN MX from United Kingdom but I didn’t use yet. After that I was trying to transfer some media files from my computer to Zen. On creative web site I saw firmware which I have to install. I downloaded that firmware and I install in Zen but after that it get turned off by itself and after that it didn’t turn on again. I tried to turn it on so many times by pressing turn on button and reset button together and separately but it didn’t work. I don’t know what to do now. if any one knows how to turn it on then Please tell me how to do this.

Re: Can't turn on Zen MX

I read your problem I know it’s very irritating I suggest you to do one thing connect your zen mx with USB port to your computer but connect your ZEN at back of your computer to make sure that you will get sufficient power and keep it for charging for two to three hours. When you start charging after some time try to do reset but do not disconnect it from computer try to connect while it is connected. See if this solution can make any difference for you.

Thank you for your help as you have suggested I connect the player with my computer and I have done charging more then three hours but it doesn’t make any difference I don’t see battery indicator indicating anything its just remain as it is only I can see is the flesh in the center of the battery indicator and nothing else. I don’t know that what to do with it. I think because of that new firmware my zen gets dead I don’t know whether it is going to start again or not.

As you said you are not getting any help with my given solutions but before its getting too late its better you should connect its customer care center if they find your problem genuine then you may also get new zen mx but it depends on the company policy otherwise you may get proper service but don’t loose hope you will surly get some result in customer care.hope you will your Zen mx will get started as soon as possible and you can enjoy your stuffs in that.