Thread: zen micro driver for windows 7 64bit

zen micro driver for windows 7 64bit

Hello everyone, I am having the creative zen micro mp3 and after I installed windows 7 64bit I am not able to get the driver meant for it even thought I did a lot of searching on the website. Please can anyone help me so I can transfer data on windows 7 64bit. I am stuck at this point and don’t know what to do next. I will really appreciate if someone can help me in this case. Thank you in advance.

Re: zen micro driver for windows 7 64bit

If your zen micro has been upgraded with the latest firmware on windows xp, it can be detected by windows vista or windows 7. You can go to recovery mode to do clean up to get rid of the corrupted link in the memory to have a try. Clean up in recovery mode will not erase the songs, but the format all option will delete all the contents like the format by means of windows explorer. I hope that this will help you to resolve this issue.

If you do not have the current firmware installed then it will remove all the files when you upgrade it. If you are reloading the same firmware version that is already on the player the files should not be erased. Have you tried doing just a Cleanup>Reboot on yours. This is just my guess and you can try it for sure to check if that helps you in any manner. Please reply back if this helps you.

I would like to tell you that Zen Micro is of the version 2.20.05. I want to administer the tracks as well as move them onto iTunes on my new computer (which has Windows 7). However, when it is plugged into the USB, it is as if the computer doesn't even recognize that it is plugged in even though it shows as charging on the player. I have tried all the things from my side but all that was just waste of time. Is there a solution to this?

I am having a similar problem.* I have Vision M version 1.40.02* I have had it several years 2-3 at least.* I have never upgraded it.* Didn't even know you could do that.* I have Windows 7 64 bit, my computer does recognize the Zen but doesn't open up the files like it did with XP.* I can't move things around or create playlists, etc.* But my main issue is I want to upgrade firmware but can't seem to accomplish this with Windows 7.