Thread: At the time of scanning disk Zen X-Fi2 stuck

At the time of scanning disk Zen X-Fi2 stuck

My son's Zen is playing up; it won't establish appropriately, it continue going all the way through the scanning disk then rebuilding screens, however never actually starts. How be able to I resolve this? I have the most up-to-date firmware already. I try to find about this on internet but not able to find appropriate solution on this query. So please suggest me the proper solution on this topic. I hope someone will help me to solve this. Thank you.

Re: At the time of scanning disk Zen X-Fi2 stuck

Hello according to my knowledge and experience. You have to attempt to boot the player starting from the revitalization mode. To do this you have to choose Clean Up and after that reboot it. If this Cleaning method doesn't establish properly, then you may necessitate formatting the player. Please follow this steps after reading your post I search this from the internet. And I apply this with one of my old device. And it works for me. Hope this helps you.

Hello thank you for your quick response on my query. I try your settings and instructions and it works for me. One other question although, I contain a 16 GB SD card through video files taking place, should they be able to play ok starting from the SD card, or do they require importing? Does that just signify they're moved to the most important memory although? Somewhat defeats the object of the SD card. Please do reply for this I hope you will suggest me proper solution thank you.

Hello according to me you don't have to introduce the movies. You be supposed to able to play straightforwardly from the SD card as long as the videos are supported, it be supposed to play without troubles. You just have to browse the file from the card. I recommend you also download the most up-to-date firmware used for ZEN X-Fi 2 as it has a number of enhancements resting on the player. I hope now you are clear with your doubt. Thank you.

Hello I am facing similar kind of problem. And I go through many forum sites but I still not get the proper solution on it. Then I come across this forum site and I found these steps. I try this steps and settings with my device. And it works for me. But today the same problem occurs again. Again I apply these settings but now it’s not working for me. I don’t know what the wrong with it is? Please can you explain me it with proper steps. I am waiting for your response thank you.