Thread: How to put subtitles on Zune rented movies?

How to put subtitles on Zune rented movies?

Hello guys I am using Microsoft Zune from last 6 months. And I am so much happy with its performance. It’s really providing many good features .but I am having query regarding to rented movies. I regularly rent movies all the way through my xbox in the company of the Zune services. But I want to know that is it possible to locate subtitles on top of those rented movies? I try to find about this but no success. So please help me to solve this query. Thank you.

Re: How to put subtitles on Zune rented movies?

Not having subtitles is like telling the elderly, deaf, hearing impaired and those who are not fluent in English who do not care for them. Also, do not you think it is shameful to provide a costly service that is not as good as the without charge alternative to prohibited? I include Zune in my xbox yesterday and I downloaded a movie. Everything about it was great, except for the lack of subtitles. I would use this as my only movie service, if you just get fit and add subtitles. It would be fine if you extend the selection either.

Hello I am having the same question. I have been appearing by the side of Zune in support of a long time at the present. It appears to be a huge service if it simply had subtitles hold up I would be a long time user by at this moment. So not including (Dutch/en) subtitles, no Zune used for me! Please help me to solve this problem. I try to find about this on internet but still not able to find so much information on this query. I am waiting for your replies. All replies are appreciated. Thank you.

I am paying rental fee for movies on windows phone 7. I flew round trip to New York and California is thrilled to use my HD7 watch videos. The picture quality was great, viewing angle was great, and the battery life was great. But the jet engine noise is obviously extremely bad words so softly spoken repeatedly drowned out yet using a number of high quality DJ headphones chunk ambient sound and volume to nonconformist up. Now I'm looking to pay money for a headphone amplifier and noise termination, however the difficulty could be simply solved through subtitles in the video.

I would like to rent movies, however the whole thing is not including subtitles. Merely single movie (Harry Potter) had coded in attendance and that is the just movie that I rented in the Netherlands. So please believe an alternative for language selection of subtitles in attendance and I would approximate to rent, most likely one per week! The technology is not as complex as every player $ 75 media is able to play .Srt files etc. and are willingly obtainable.