Thread: In Zune application on my Xbox 360 I am receiving C101A3EE error message

In Zune application on my Xbox 360 I am receiving C101A3EE error message

I am with the Zune Marketplace application resting on my Xbox 360 and at whatever time I attempt to rent, buy or download several video I obtain the following error message
    "This item isn't for sale in your region.C101A3EE error?"
    I contain an xbox live gold account, ample of points resting on my account, no parental controls arrangement, pay money for my xbox 360 locally, 250 GB HD in the company of 200Gb+ free and reside in Canada. I encompass configured the Xbox through Canada confined, and I reorganize my xbox, vacant my marketplace cache and at a standstill I am not able to buy or rent several films. Any clues?

Re: In Zune application on my Xbox 360 I am receiving C101A3EE error message

After much searching on my own pages of information that eventually found out why I cannot buy Zune content in my current position. Although I'm living in Canada with a Canadian IP address and I have my Xbox set to a local Canadian. as soon as formerly set up my Xbox Live account with a UK credit card, it appear that the creations of Microsoft Xbox live accounts are locked in individual location, not the person. To make matters worse I cannot change my account's location is fixed. I'm presumptuous at this point I have to generate one more account, buy an additional Xbox Live before I am able to use content from Zune to my present location.

I am dissatisfied that the Xbox menu software did not inform me this difficulty previous to or just remove the Zune menu options market because the information in my region should be in my mind that is why I am getting the error region in the first. I desire I possibly will modify the location in my account because I keep my entire software purchases collectively, friends list and achievements. I cannot consider I'm the only someone who travels around and wish for to make use of an Xbox in different places with the same account.

Hello some day before I was facing similar kind of problem. But however I resolved it. I don’t know the exact solution for this query. But according to me can you please verify if your province surroundings of your Zune account is dissimilar than that of your Windows live Id account. Please check this sometimes this problem occur because of different windows live Id. So please check it. And still if you are not able to solve this then contact to the Microsoft service centers.

It's really something that makes you want to say you're a proud Zune / Xbox customer is. You're not only is this frustrating situation. I've had my Zune for 1 year and have loved this, which is in anticipation of I stimulated to Hamilton, Ontario, Canada from the US. A month before he moved in March, I bought two episodes hero were released in the U.S. I had never seen. They were the primary two episodes. I unpredictably stimulated to Canada however I'm terribly dissatisfied that I cannot purchase many things I like, other than what is worse the two episodes that I purchase before I stimulated and I've never seen now present me a code Error, C101 A3EE and the message: The Zune Marketplace is not obtainable in your region.

I presently start make use of Zune resting on my XBOX 360 in recent times I pay money for two TV shows yesterday and it performing very well, as soon as I woke up today I pay money for additional points and attempt to purchase a different episode of the TV show and unexpectedly this error occurred . I would like to be acquainted with if there’s several fixes. Please help me to solve this problem. Thank you. I am waiting for replies.