Thread: Is it possible to watch YouTube video on my Zune HD?

Is it possible to watch YouTube video on my Zune HD?

Hello guys 2 days before I bought new Zune HD. And I am so much happy with its performance. But still I am having some query against it. Can anyone please tell me is it possible to view a YouTube videos on my Zune HD? And if it’s possible then what are the applications I have to use for it. I go through many websites but I am unable to find solution for my query. Please help me. Share your knowledge with us. I am waiting for your replies. Thank you.

Re: Is it possible to watch YouTube video on my Zune HD?

Hello according to my knowledge, I don’t think so there is any YouTube application used for the Zune HD, and I am not confident if the Zune HD browser be able to play YouTube from the mobile sites moreover. At the present time there is no YouTube application for Zune HD. Nevertheless, there is a YouTube application used for Windows Phone 7, so if you are scheduling on advancement your phone anytime rapidly, I would greatly suggest it.

There are a number of things you cannot right to use the Internet on top of the Zune. All this is because it has Flash Player and cannot be installed, at least I have not discovered yet. It is assumed that Microsoft is supposed to be working on it, but I have no idea when. I recently got my Zune about a month ago, it is better than my old Zune 30 GB first generation for a lot, but also have some minor problems, this being the principal. Internet also is likely to be slow or freezes and requirements to close and reopen it to make decent performance yet again. If you would like Internet in your pocket, the obsession is huge. But you cannot strike the performance of a actual PC computer.

The Zune doesn't include flash so I don’t think so it will go to perform. This is somewhat that possibly will be fixed through an update from Microsoft. You possibly will also make use of HTML5 (Zune is assumed to be one of the primary to obtain it) which allow you do stuff approximating watch YouTube videos not including having flash. You be supposed to go to several website and type YouTube individuals source and download it.

We all are acquainted with the Zune can’t examine video on you tube, neither be able to the psp. Apart from the psp be able to go with YouTube. Instead of demanding to make use of flash to energetically download and observe a video, PspTube doesn’t perform that, it allow you observe thumbnails of the video and on one occasion preferred it downloads the video, starting its URL to the Psp’s ram. Why wouldn’t the similar idea effort in support of the Zune HD?

This be able to only be completed if your psp is hacked and not as capable ZuneHD how to hack the PSP. Other than I hope a Microsoft in the future, including a mobile YouTube and the iPhone. YouTube XNA application is a part; the additional part is connected to the wifi. It is not possible, awaiting Microsoft releases wifi API or a number of genius hacker hacks it. However I can’t pass the time to include YouTube support. I hope this will help you.