Thread: Unable to install purchased apps on Windows phone 7 via Zune.

Unable to install purchased apps on Windows phone 7 via Zune.

Guys I have Zune in my system and I have Windows phone 7. And I had purchased one application from Marketplace on Zune client i.e Wordmongers application. But I can’t find that application on my phone and as well as on the Zune software. And when I got back to market place it shows I have purchased it and it doesn’t allow me to purchase it again. And because of this I am not able to install other application and updated too on my WP7. Please help me out I m a newbie to these kind of stuffs.

Re: Unable to install purchased apps on Windows phone 7 via Zune.

Hey mate this problem is faced by many Zune and WP users, I have couple of suggestions for you may be they will work out for you. Have you done soft resetting on your phone by just switching it off and after a minute or 1 switch it on again. And also log off from Marketplace and log on again. This may be a minor service problem by following these minor steps you can completely get rid up of this issue. Just try out these steps.

Hey buddy I had the similar kind of problem with my phone, I have some sort of steps for you guys may be they will also click for you as well. Actually I had downloaded a trial app and when I tried to purchase full app only trial version was installed on the system, I was not able to purchase the full version. Ans the steps are as follows:-
    a> Disconnect the phone from PC and uninstall the application.
    b> Open Marketplace on WP7 and go to application and press on “purchase” using WiFi or your network.
    c> And may this time there will be “Check install” button will be available.
    d> Press on that button and the downloading will start.
    e> May be it will show some downloading error but the app will be installed properly.
    Just try this steps may be your problem will be solved.

Hey I had the same problem with HTC 7 Trophy, I just done soft resetting and after log off again I logged in on MarketPlace on my handset, and I tap on Downloads. Then I tap and hold on the particular Apps then I select retry. This had done trick for me and I was able to download the Full application and other application, I know you are having WP7 but maybe it’s a problem of Zune and get fixed after soft reset and after logging in again on Marketplace. Hope this will work for you.

Well guys first of all Thank you replying me so quickly, I was bit afraid to try suggestions first given by you guys because I have just bought the WP7 and I don’t know much about its features and functions, but I had tried all your solutions but those things did not work for me because problem is with Marketplace I guess. Many users are facing the same problem. So icalled the WP support and they set they do a hard set on phone may be that will work as my phone is warranty period they won’t charge for it. Hope that thing will work. I am really very disappointed with Marketplace because it’s not allowing me to download the same app which I had purchased on same phone. Anyways guys thanks a lot for quick response.