Thread: wifi card disappears from device manager of Toshiba TT135-S1307 laptop

wifi card disappears from device manager of Toshiba TT135-S1307 laptop

Well I have recently purchase the Toshiba laptop and the thing here is that the wireless card disappeared from the device managers list and that too on the frequent basis. Which means that the system thinks it has no wireless card, and that means you cannot connect through wireless. when the wireless card shows in device manager, wireless links, my good router. I think this is a flaky wireless card. Service called here and told me it was a virus uninstall the driver software. if that were the case, when performing a search of all the hardware in the device manager, windows should see the card and says "new hardware found" and begin installation of drivers or in the event that at least appear unknown hardware. is simply non-existent at times. I just got this laptop in January this year. I have all drivers and updates for Windows, BIOS updates and the update and nothing you can imagine. I also met with three different virus scans and nothing happened. I have AVG installed. It also scans with Panda and Trend Micro of its web sites. For your kind information I am working on the windows 7 operating system.

Re: wifi card disappears from device manager of Toshiba TT135-S1307 laptop

After your description it sounds very much like a hardware problem. If you still have warranty, for from that dealer. If not I would install a USB or PCMCIA wireless adapter. Then you just have to visit the dealer and replace the same form and then whether this one helps your cause. I am sure that by doing this now you will definitely able to solve the issue and also able to update the same and later on you will not get any issue what so ever

what you can do so is to remove the WEP protection and leave the network open. And then, once connected and set vista, hide the SSID in your display options for your modem-router the name of your network will not be visible by any other computer in the neighborhood and then see whether it is helpful to you or not I am sure that doing the same will definitely help you to get rid of the problem that you are facing now.

Unfortunately it is a fairly common problem in wireless solutions. The problem would be an interference with other equipment without dragging in the corner son (eg GSM) or a very large data stream AC when I often quite a few pc are connected to my modem and dl in progress Have you installed a p2p? Te connects you to a box or a wireless router So see to it how it works and then let me know about the same

I have exactly the same problem with a laptop MSI EX600-421 and this card there. I always had the in xp and I thought it was from there (the laptop is designed for Vista), but passing on Win7 I still have the same problem unfortunately. WiFi disconnects when there is little or no requested and I have to reboot to recover the connection. I really galley is nevertheless prohibited from standby device but it changes nothing . Do you anyone have any idea?