Thread: Want some information on iPad International Warranty

Want some information on iPad International Warranty

I need some information on the international warranty of iPad. I have some of my friends who are out on a vacation. And I want to buy a ipad.So if they brought the iPad outside usa then what are the warranty on the same. Does there are different warranty policies of Apple outside their local region. I did not found a much information on Apples site. Maybe I had not looked properly. But what about the same. Does anyone carry this outside the place of origin. What about getting replacement and fix on damage under warranty.

Re: Want some information on iPad International Warranty

There is some policies which you will need to read the documents before buying the same. There are some term and agreement that you must need to get an service for that. What I know that apples products are sold all over the world and you just need to provide a appropriate receipt to get a fix. The warranty does not expire if you go out of the area of origin. There are certain kind of duties that you must pay to get benefit from that. There are some international charges for the available services.

Apple may exchange or fix the defective piece out of the area of origin. But there might certain conditions on that. First if you pay all valid taxes and duties then you can get service on that anywhere. You must register your product with Apple so that wherever you carry you get information on the same. There is an warranty pdf file on Apples website which you can download and get information on the same. There not much to worry on the same. You can have a look on the same.

I have friend who has imported some models of Macbook and iPhone for re-selling. He is in this business for quit a old time and till yet he has not faced any complain from the consumers regarding the warranty. You can get proper warranty on the same till you have not violated any of the company policies like jailbreak, etc. Warranty services are different compare to the various states around the world. Some offers you more than a year warranty which includes 1 year company warranty and other 1 year the shopkeepers warranty.

Your system does not comes under any warranty support if you had got the same illegally or buy any other false means. You must have a valid receipt for that and your model must be register with the company. Today most of the companies provides you an online registration of the product so that you can get a support for that anywhere in the world. This is somewhat like providing an genuineness of the device. Regarding international warranty you can get a fix for that anywhere.

The warranty policies of apple are quiet fine and comfortable. It covers almost everything, except you will get nothing if it is lost or stolen. You can get the warranty till you have product in your hand and it is purchased by you. Apple provides a nice customer service and you can simply call them to get a claim for that. You can get information on that online and you can also call the apple support center to get an in detail information about the Apples international product warranty.