Thread: Synching iPad with Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger

Synching iPad with Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger

I need some help to get an solution for syncing the iPad 1 or iPad 2 with an older operating system of Apple. There is an system which is working on Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger. I had found that neither iPad 1nor iPad 2 is found on that. Both do not sync at all. This can be the limitation of the operating system. I am playing to get an iPad for me and the problem get stuck on the sync area. Does there is a way by which I can get an iPad syn on older version of Apple's operating system. Has anyone tried this before. I had found appropriate solution for the same.

Re: Synching iPad with Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger

This is not possible at all. All you need is to upgrade your system to Leopard. You can only sync iPad with your system if you upgrade the same on Snow Leopard. There are many reasons behind that. But you must also know one thing that this also is very costly. You will need to get an upgrade for that and then only it works. But before you must see much more for upgrading. I think there might some more hardware requirement for the same. Try contacting Apple support for the same.

That is right an Leopard upgrade will cost you a bit higher. The best thing on my view is to get for a new Mac.Instead of just spending quiet an amount for upgrade get a new and latest system which will work with most of the Apple Devices. You can go on the official site of Apple and have a look on the same. This time there are much higher version of iPad operating systems are released with better benefit and features. I will probably recommend a Macbook Air.

The upgrade is not easy, it depends on your hardware. Sometime it is not possible to get an Leopard update on older system. So before buying an upgrade just get info on the same. And it is also right that you must go for a new system. Apple has released quiet an awesome products recently including iPad. So it is better to use them on the new operating system and device which is much easier. It will be a bit tougher for you to work with the same on an upgraded version.

It is right to choose a newer system in this case. You can go for upgrade only if your system is not very old. I had seen that Tiger was used before and there can be some issue with the hardware of the system when you go for the upgrade. There are ample of netbook out know on the latest version of Mac operating system. Why don't you try the same. You can choose a new model in place of updating that and wasting money on the same. It will just cost you some more amount.

Upgrade is not a wiser choice. As said above it is entirely on the system you are using. So it is possible that due to much more enhancement and additions in the newer operating system your system might work slower due to old hardware support. This has happened in may cases. So it is always recommended to go for new system rather upgrading the older one. Then on the same hand you will also need to run a upgrade for a new hardware also. Check the specification and requirements.

You must know that mobile upgrades are always very costly. I believe is going with the proper specs first before adding up a new hardware. It sometime can cause you much money if the hardware does not support. So it is first recommended that you must have the latest version of Bios in your system. I had check properly the cpu is quiet fine and recommended for the same. There are similar cpus with an cheaper prices by AMD. You can also have a look on the same.