Thread: Toshiba a665 s6050 eco wireless switch, Led switch and play/pause are not working

Toshiba a665 s6050 eco wireless switch, Led switch and play/pause are not working

I am using the Toshiba laptop that is nothing but the a665 s6050 eco and using the same from last couple of months. I have installed the windows operating system on the same. And the thing here is that after the installation of little software on the phone I was literally was not able to use the wireless switch, Led switch and play/pause buttons and I really don’t know the reason behind the same and also why this thing is happening and how I can get rid of this issue.

Re: Toshiba a665 s6050 eco wireless switch, Led switch and play/pause are not working

Well as said by you that as soon as installing some of the latest software on the system your laptop started behaving in abnormal way and some button was also not working then I really feel that the entire problem that I caused to you is due to the software that you have installed. There may be some issues related with them or they must be the corrupted one and also have corrupted the operating system of yours. Now what I want you to do here is that just try and remove the same from your system as early as possible because there is no other option to get rid of the same.

Re: Toshiba a665 s6050 eco wireless switch, Led switch and play/pause are not working

According to me this issue normally related to the BIOS of the system that you are using there may be some issues related with the BIOS that you are using. So now on thing that will surely help you out in this case is that just see whether doing the same helps you or not that is try and update the BIOS i.e basic Input output System of your laptop and then check how things goes. I am sure that once the Bios is updated then you will not get any of the issues related to it.

Well sometimes it happens that the buttons are loose or they are unsettled from the laptops and that is the reason you are not able to have the access over them So what you have to do here is that just see whether consulting any official of Toshiba helps you to solve the issue because many a times there are situations where the lone user is unable to do anything and then one can help you in this case is the experienced user who handled such problem many a time.

If you will ask me then there is a definite change in the system and that is reason why you are getting this issue now what I want you to do here is that try and restore factory or system update. The restore factory will change all the settings that you have made on the system and then it will give you a different or I can say that the default platform to work on. I am sure that you will not harm your data on the system but will give you the fresh platform to work on. I thing this might help you t rid of the problem.