Thread: Wi-Fi not working with Apple iPad 2 Wi-Fi edition

Wi-Fi not working with Apple iPad 2 Wi-Fi edition

I newly purchased the iPad 2 16 GB Wi-Fi only devices. One thing I observed, the Wi-Fi will just work for a moment, after that totally discontinue. I have to immobilize and enable the wireless to get it functioning another time. But then also there is no profit, still same position. Anybody else having this type of annoying issue? Anyone get any resolution for this? Its iOS version is 4.3. Please provide me your and take me out of this. Thank you in advance for any further help.

re: Wi-Fi not working with Apple iPad 2 Wi-Fi edition

It is a complexity of your wireless Network Mode, appears my iPad works excellent with a pure N Mode. But not in mixed b/g/n mode, which wouldn't be such a firm switch, but currently my phone and iPod Touch can't access the wireless signal with this pure N form! Maddening, Apple has documented this as a problem that necessitates to be addressed, with any luck soon. Wish this helps people that were thinking of returning the device.

I have an iPad and just purchased an iPad 2 today. The iPad 2 misplaced connectivity while I left the room, while the iPad and two iPhone’s I have got excellent Wi-Fi connectivity all through the house and outdoors. Called Apple; reinstated network settings, rearrange router, no relief. I got my money back. Not the way I intended on spending my Saturday. The other one was disappeared by the time I called back the similar day. Well, I will survive I suppose but am a slight dissatisfied.

Here I wish to add something. So that Network Mode N I was utilizing sooner or later gave out too. So I went to a g/n Mixed Mode and things appear to be quite more agreeable. I just watched a complete incident of My Name is Earl through HDMI over Netflix. Wish it helps, my router has 6 Modes to select from, I might have been on a completely Mixed Mode (like b/g/n) while I was experiencing all the

I have the wifi+3g but the 3G is not up till now started on my iPad 2. My iPad 2 has not working and locked up since minute one at home. Rebooted itself many times today. Reading this conversation, I turned off WI-FI! No more collides. Apple truly requires looking at iOS 4.3 to repair a few of the troubles with Wi-Fi. My iPad 2 is crashing applications and if I let it go it will shut down and revive. Just activated 3G and do not have the trouble. It’s obviously a wireless problem in iOS 4.3.

Re: Wi-Fi not working with Apple iPad 2 Wi-Fi edition

I have the 64gig 3G IPad 2, my Netgear router hangs in G only mode since all my appliances are a/b/g and I'm having WIFI connection troubles. I depleted half the day attempting to get this thing to keep a connection. I have played with my channel settings, MAC address sifting SSID broadcasting in my router, attempted DHCP and routine settings with the IPad and not anything seems to be the connection solid. I have 3 IPhone 4's and other devices devoid of any connections problems. I will provide Apple a week to arise with a fix for this or it's back to Best Buy. I like the IPAD 2 but it's not a must have for this amount of wealth.