Thread: Is there a procedure to hack Nokia N8?

Is there a procedure to hack Nokia N8?

I have a very bizarre question in my mind and now I am putting up this question to all. My question is that how to hack the Nokia N8. First of all is it possible to hack the N8.If yes then what is the procedure to do so. Also if it is possible then how do I do it and where do I find free apps and games for it? If not, then any idea on when it will be out? Please do get back on this as I am waiting for the solutions. I would like to thank you in advance for the solutions.

Re: Is there a procedure to hack Nokia N8?

I just had a look at the question that you have put up and would say you that you can just search this on YouTube and Google. Actually I didn’t get you properly. What do you mean hack? Is it related maybe to flashing or upgrading its firmware? But I guess that whatever it is there is no problem if you just search it on Google or for that matter I am sure that you will find the solution for this on You Tube itself.

Thanks for your prompt reply. I would first reply to the question that you have asked me. I am talking about the flashing and not about the upgrading its firmware. Also I would tell you that I am thinking of doing this because then I could install paid applications for free and try them. But I want to know that are the paid applications for N8 available. If yes then please tell me how to get then as I am really looking for then from long time.

I guess that there are some files that you need to look into. And these files would be available on other sites. So I guess that you may get the information from these sources. This hack file helps you hack the firmware so that you can install any .sis or .sisx file without signing the application first. So I guess that this will surely help you to fix the issue that you are facing. Also it will help you to install paid applications for free.

Yes I am looking for such file that will help me to fix the issue that I am facing. But I don’t know the source from where I can get such files. I am looking out for these types of files only. So if you get the source for such type of file then immediately reply to me as they would really be handy for me. But anyways I would like to thank you all for the solutions that you have provided and would like to appreciate you for the time that you provided for this issue.