Thread: iOS 4.3 has cut my 3G Internet connection on ipad 2

iOS 4.3 has cut my 3G Internet connection on ipad 2

"Safari cannot open this page because you are not connected to the Internet." When I'm close to my wifi, I am. It took me more than an hour until he was back. Is not it strange? A way out of the plane, despite the full 3G coverage, it takes several attempts to change the AM (or cellular data) and get off before the new data connection. Adding total loss "snappiness" this update is very disappointing!

Re: iOS 4.3 has cut my 3G Internet connection on ipad 2

I'm on Telstra in Australia, just upgraded to 4.3 and now cannot access the Internet. The top left shows the company, full bars, yet the '3 G 'I cannot access the Internet. Do not have Wi-Fi to test today what went wrong? I really miss after 30 minutes just started working again. I guess there's a registration process in the network that occurs perhaps better because I do not change this setting, lit it in the way of 'plane' a couple of time, just let him, turned and now is working.

I have the same trouble; had a talk with Apple he told me to talk to Telstra to see if they had a network trouble. Got nowhere with the support of Telstra, but while I was on hold and talk to a support person or idea that the review found airplane mode. You can tell when the connection is properly registered as stated Telstra for a while before switching to Telstra 3G. Hopefully Telstra / Apple can solve this trouble.

I have the same troubles with A1 here in Austria. But this morning I found a solution this time, so please try to follow these steps on the iPad. After I activated 3G, not able to connect. Then, allowing the WLAN and connect to the access point, I can access internet through my WLAN, of course. I turned off the WLAN and got shock the 3G connections are working. Note: After turning off the WLAN, I cleared history, cache, cookies of Safari! Now I am able to access pages that did not call over the WLAN. Is it an issue making iOs4.3?

After the upgrade to 4.3 experienced the same problems that you read all around the world. In my case, a supplier of Vodafone, who informed me that many users of IPAD, IPHONE and the experience of the Netherlands the number of this? No access too many more potential problems. Reset did not work. All we can do is remove the SIM card and is working with WiFi. Vodafone Netherlands reported that Apple has confirmed that this is a software bug in the new OS4.3 released and are working on this issue. When a new version will be carried out so far not known.

I am in France and the same issue, I lost the 3G connection after updating my Ipad to Ios 4.3; My brother was able (after several attempts) to update your iPhone 4 and has no issue with 3G connection, but have the same carrier. Maybe it's just for IPAD. Did anyone find a solution? If I have 3G I have no Internet access. If the issue is on the side of Apple, we urgently need an update to correct this error!

Same difficulty here in Singapore. I'm in carrrier service called M1. I leave my iPad in airplane mode to save power and will only airplane mode when you need Internet. I can check my emails, etc with my Iphone 3g. Iphone does not seem to show any trouble of Internet the4.3 update, but Ipad cannot connect to the Internet, despite having full Internet capabilities. Just try and restart it and maybe it will work. Going to the general configuration data from the cellular network and switch a few times it seems to work, sometimes in the well. But nothing is 100% Come on Apple! Help solve this problem! Meanwhile I'm trying to synchronize the IPAD to see if that helps.