Thread: HTC Flyer specification, features and release date

HTC Flyer specification, features and release date

Yes friends I have just got to hear about this information from one of a leading website and hence I thought I must be sharing this information with you all. Well nothing much is specified above the features of this tablet but it would be great to know if you all have some information about this particular tablet. Even the Samsung galaxy tab is released and is dominating the market along with its competitor Apple iPad 2. So it would be very nice to know what this htc will be bringing with it so that it will give some tough competition to the other tablets. Rest everything is wait and watch.

Re: HTC Flyer specification, features and release date

Yes its true that HTC Flyer will be launching in early Q2 and it is said that it will be launched in the market at a price of $987. According to me it is very expensive because iPad 2 and galaxy tab already being a hit In the market it will have to be launched at a bit lower price. So that there will be some space for the competition. Even when the galaxy was launched at price of $999, it was considered to be too pricey and hence they had to get the price down by some dollars. So even the htc people would have to do the same thing.

I would like to specify something about the tablet. The dimension of this tablet is quite good 195.4 X 122 X 13.2 and the main factor is the weight; it is a very light tablet if we compare it with other tablet, it weighs around 415gm, the operating system will be taken away by the Android Gingerbread, that will add more features to this tablet, it will be supported by a good 7inches TFT capacitive touch screen, that will produce 1024×60 resolution, I have heard that there are 4 sensor’s in this tablet, it supports majority of the video file formats like 3gp, .3g2, .mp4, .wmv, .avi, .xvid.

The camera of the tablet is of 5 megapixel camera, the LED flash is on the back side, the front camera is of 1.3 megapixel, it is supported by Superfast Bluetooth 3.0, plus it has 1.5 GHZ Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, one great thing is that they have given some good options especially in the memory department, the internal memory is of 32GB plus they have give the option of switching to the expandable memory. To give some good performance speed it has 1GB ram.

Thanks for giving me some useful information on this topic. Nice to see about this tablet and it appears to be a good one for all of us. The price of the tablet is a bit worrying factor but it will be gradually coming down as it gets released. So lets see what happens next what more features are introduced anyways i got a brief introduction of all the features introduced lets hope many more features do get added in the tablet. Once again thanks for the information everyone.