Thread: Nokia releasing E6 and X7 Smartphone’s shortly

Nokia releasing E6 and X7 Smartphone’s shortly

Guys I have just heard that nokia is soon going to be releasing its new set of Smartphone’s like nokia E6 and nokia X7. So what are the new features being introduced in this Smartphone? I don’t have much information about this particular Smartphone’s . I am hoping that you all must be having some descent information of both the Smartphone’s. So it would be great if you all can give me some more inputs on it. Since I am very excited to know what are the new features. So do throw some light on this topic.

Re: Nokia releasing E6 and X7 Smartphone’s shortly

These phones will be coming with a new updates symbian software. So if you all are thinking that what new features will be introducing in this new Smartphone’s then they are improved text input, a faster browser, refreshed Ovi Maps and new icons. So here below I am providing you some images of both the phones do have a look at them and I am sure that you will love it.

I would like to say something about the nokia E6. It can be termed as the latest in the Nokia's business range. Now lets have a look what’s good in this new Smartphone. It has a good navigation features and flaunts a good qwerty keypads. It has 2.46-inch LCD, which can produce screen resolution up to 640 x 480 pixels (VGA). Well nothing much is specified about this Smartphone but it has a good 8GB internal memory and a 8 megapixel camera, to let you click some beautiful pictures.

Nobody is mentioning about the Nokia X7. This Smartphone is a funky phone that is targeted for the entertainment purpose. Talking about the screen it has got huge 4-inch large screen capable of giving 640 x 360-pixel resolution. Also it has AMOLED screen that will give you some awesome clarity, it is a new feature being introduced by Nokia people after Samsung launched its AMOLED screen In all the galaxy phones. Camera is of 8 megapixels and it will be coming with many applications that will totally entertain you. So look out for this phone it would be a good one. As such nothing much is mentioned about the release date but it will be going to be launched in the Q2 of this year. No idea about the price.

Hey thanks guys for giving me some useful information on the phones. I had a look at the pictures of the phone and I must say that the phones are looking very interesting. Especially the nokia x7 does looks a lot appealing. It would be very exciting to know like when they will be releasing this phone early. So lets see about it lets see how big hit will these two phones be in the market.