Thread: Apple iPad 2 fails to load video applications correctly

Apple iPad 2 fails to load video applications correctly

This is a problem that i was waiting for such a long time to share it with you all. Well the exact problem is that whenever i am trying to load video applications it gives me some problem. Now let me give you an example. A few days ago i had brought my favorite tv shows episodes so that i could play it in my iPad 2. Now the problem is that it does not allow me the view a particular episode which I like to watch. When I want to press the done button it gets hanged for a particular time. Now i want to watch a list of particular episodes that I am interested in but it is not allowing me to do so by starting with a particular episode that I had already watched. So how to fix this problem?

Re: Apple iPad 2 fails to load video applications correctly

Check out for some multitask applications and if you find any of them then do try deleting them it will be of good help for you. Try restoring from within the iTunes application and that will be of better help for you. See whatever changes you have to make then you will have to make it from the iTunes only and not from any other else. So these are some of the suggestions that i can provide you all. So do work on it accordingly and I am sure it will be of lot of help for you.

See if the above solution is not working for you then the soft reset will be of lot of help for you. Try Holding the power and home buttons for 10 seconds until the sign of apple appears. I think that must surely work out. This is the last option that you can try. See as such the problem is complicated in which we cannot find who the culprit is. So as such I can give you only this suggestion. So if this works then do let me know about it.

Well I did try with all the suggestions that you had given me here but sorry to say none of them did work for me. So suggest me something else such that I will be able to get out of this problem and suggest me something that does not involve iTunes. Since I am out for some time I will not be able to do any changes with the iTunes. So suggest me something that will allow me to make changes in the phone itself. Is there anything that I can do?

Sorry to say but your computer with the iTunes will have to play a vital role in solving this problem. May be a particular file of the movie might have got corrupted and hence you will have to delete it. So in such cases you will be needing the iTunes help for that. In case if you are able to get the file deleted from the iPad 2 itself then that will solve the problem. So I hope you have got the point that I am trying to specify here.

Ok, thanks for reminding about the same it is sad that i cannot do anything with the iPad 2 anyways i will be getting back in a day or two. So lets see if that gets solved or not. Anyways any one else who can give me some other alternate solutions will be highly appreciated. So any idea that you have that you would like to share it with me then please do mention here about the same. i am waiting for your suggestions.