Thread: Draft folder is missing from mail in Apple iPad

Draft folder is missing from mail in Apple iPad

I hope you all must have got a hint of the problem that I am facing right now. The thing is that my draft folder has suddenly gone missing from the mail on iPad. I am not able to find it anywhere. I have no idea from where I can find it. So I need to know from you all. I am sure that you will be able to find some solutions for me. So do reply as early as possible as your solution will definitely help me a lot. I am waiting.

Re: Draft folder is missing from mail in Apple iPad

Just remove the mail application and add it again. I just want to know which type of mail application are you using in the iPad? See removing the application and adding it again will definitely be of great help for you, so do the same thing and it will help you. So that’s what I have to say here do follow it and in case if it does not work out then do let me know about it. We will think of some other alternate e solutions for your problem.

Hey even I am having a similar type of problem. In my case I am suing the Comcast mail account. So as per your suggestion I did remove the mail application and installed it again. Now after installing it back again now I am able to see only the inbox folder and nothing else. Well that’s indeed strange. I cannot believe my eyes I was not able to get the sent mail folder, drafts and many others. Well your suggestion really did not go well particularly in my case. Now tell me what should I do? Please give me some solutions for it.

See for that you will have to start sending some mails so that you will get to view the sent messages folder, the messages that you start deleting will move in the trash. So when you install a new mail application in the phone it will indeed appear the same way as it is appearing now. So that’s what I want to say here. do start with some of the operation and it will start appearing. So I hope you have understood what I am trying to speak here.

I just want to share the solution that I had given to my friend some time ago. In his case he had changed the ask permission before deleting where in all his messages were going directly to the trash folder instead of the drafts. So you will have to go and change the settings of the permission before deleting files see to it that you send the mails directly to the drafts and there you will be getting to see the drafts folder. So do the same solution that I had suggested you and I am sure that it will work for you.

Thanks that really worked. So thanks a lot for that. I am really very happy that everything is falling at its required places. Now all the folders are getting displayed one by one and all the credit goes to you guys for helping me in this problem. Believe me I did not find this solution anywhere in the internet but I did find it here thanks a lot guys for helping me in this issue appreciate your efforts for helping me out here.

Having the same problem. Not sure where I 'reset permissions'. Hope I'm not too late here to get an answer. Thanks.