Thread: Choppy picture while streaming in iPad 2 with Apple TV

Choppy picture while streaming in iPad 2 with Apple TV

I just happened to purchase a tv show and then after so many hours of downloading. I finally got the show now I happened to stream it in the apple tv. Now while doing that it did take a lot of time to stream that show. Now after having spent a lot of time streaming I just decided to watch the tv show now while watching the video it was not clear at all. Now pictures are a bit slag and also delays a lot. Now what can be the problem here? I am totally confused in rather what can be done here. So suggest me some help here.

Re: Choppy picture while streaming in iPad 2 with Apple TV

Looking at the problem it does not sound to be any big issue here. So the only thing that I would like to suggest you here is that have a talk with the network service provider about the same and possibly they will be able to explain you why are you facing such kind of problems. So that’s what I have to say here. see it is not an issue with the apple iPad, it is a network issue. So do not worry much about the iPad that you are having. It is well and fine. So I hope you have got my suggestion.

Yes even I have never said that its an issue with the iPad I just want to clarify with you all like I am facing this issue what can be done about it. I just wanted to know whether some of the other users are also facing this kind of problem. If yes then please do let me know about it. So this is what I had to say about it. Even I agree that its not the problem of iPad but does it happen occasionally or frequently with the tv shows? So I just wanted to grab some information form you all.

Well it does happen with majority of the tv shows though I will not say that frequently but it does happens if the streaming speed is less. So have a good talk with the service provider and ask him that you want some good performance in terms of speed. If he listens then it is better for you. You will not be facing such kind of problems again. The way in which you have reported the problem It seems as if you are reporting this problem for the first time. So I hope you have got the required answer for your problem.

Yes and thanks for that information. Yes indeed I was purchasing this tv show for the first time and I was not knowing about such kind of instances and hence I was asking you all. So that’s what I had to clarify with you all. Anyways I did get the response that I was looking for. So thanks a lot for sharing the suggestions here, it really did help. Appreciate your efforts in this topic.