Thread: Apple iPad not sync with home library

Apple iPad not sync with home library

My home library embarrasses on my iPad in Videos and the entire files exhibit but all of the file names are concerned and it shows simply the first pair of rows properly. After the first pair of rows the filenames replicate, on the other hand the accurate videos are there. I am not certain if I am making myself clear! Anyone have any idea or anything regarding this? My library is on detaching internal drive. Please help me for this.

Re: Apple iPad not sync with home library

Attempt a System Reset: Restrain the on/off switch and the Home key concurrently until you see the Apple logo. Disregard the "Slide to power off" text if it emerges. A System Reset does not eliminate any applications, music, movies, and so on. Nor does it because any settings to relapse back to default. As well, you might hope to download the iPad-2 User Guide. Lastly, a less careful version of the Guide is built-in as a Safari bookmark and a more careful version of the Guide can be downloaded at no accuse using iBooks.

I as well have this trouble. Cycling, wrong movie titles while looking at my home sharing folder on my iPad. I have to continue hitting the home key and after that re-opening the Videos Application to have it revive to the accurate titles. Or, select one of the wrongly titled movies; pause at the movie information screen, and after that return to the movie list. Later than doing that, I can roll down a handful of rows until they are wrong once more, and do it all over another time. Similar thing occurs scrolling up. It overlooks the before correct titles over your present view. With any luck Apple knows about this and will repair it in the next version of iOS 4.

I just wanted to put in my name to the list of those having this trouble. I have an innovative iPad. While I select my home library by means of the Videos application, the artwork displays acceptably, if I select it, I find the correct movie, but the title under is frequently wrong. Scrolling up and down occasionally places the titles back in the correct place beneath the accurate artwork, but not constantly so. Very odd.

I have two iPad’s both running IOS 4.3.1 and both video have the trouble where the titles below the video file icons are incorrect. I as well have three novel apple TVs and they work flawlessly with HomeShare. As well I have a preference, why Apple did the Apple TV where all the movies are in a scroll catalog vs. the symbol of the movie with the title below it. My entire Mac's are on GB and iPad’s are on 802.11N.

Similar problem: just seems to occur on the iPad. Home Sharing works well with other PCs running iTunes and iPhone, and an AppleTV 1.0 running all off the similar shared library. The videos exhibit and play on the iPad, but it just appears to load 2 screens worth of names and simply recycles names with the accurate movie thumbnail image. Odd that it looks to work well with each device apart from the Video app on the iPad.