Thread: Can I play pc games on android phone

Can I play pc games on android phone

I am having a android phablet with me. I am looking for some option through which I can play pc games on the tablet. I am unable to find anything for that. There are few games that I play on my pc regularly. I want them on my phone. I had seen a few app that says it will allow us to play the game on the mobile phone. But it does not looks to be working.

There is no way you can play pc games on your android device. You can try playing android games on pc through a emulator. But a pc game will not work in android. PC games need more better hardware compare to a mobile phone which is low on that. And they also have different files. Windows file does not work in android phone. What you can do is try finding similar games on the android store. You might get a similar game.

There are some emulators, but they need a good hardware. You must have around 1GB of ram on your device. First of all it does not worth trying. You can instead try to find some other android games which really work. It will be really complicated to play games on the android phone. There is one way you can find similar games. You have to search for the developer of that game on android store. There are many android version available for a full pc game.