Thread: Safari does not gets connected to the internet in Apple iPad

Safari does not gets connected to the internet in Apple iPad

Yes guys the apple safari browser in my apple iPad is not at all responding to the internet connections. Every time it gives me an time out error. So what should I do in such situation? Now you all only tell me. I thought this is the correct place to post in my questions because I did not get any response from anywhere. So that’s why I thought may be you will respond to my query. I have checked all my applications and they are responding very well to the internet connection. So why is the problem with the safari browser.

Re: Safari does not gets connected to the internet in Apple iPad

Now first tap to the settings and from there go to the safari browser. In the right side you will be getting the options to clear out the cache. History as well as the cookies. So it is very important to clear them out fo your phone. Now it is necessary to reboot the iPad. Now when you hold down the sleep button, the red slider will appear what you will have to do is slide and then the power will switch off. Now next you will have to switch on to see that it gets restarted again. So for that you will have to hold the sleep button and continue until the apple sign appears. So do try with this method and it will help you.

Yes I have done that and sadly that also did not help me. So that’s why I am expecting some other solutions from you all. So any other suggestion that you can give it to me so that it will help me with the process. The above one was the basic step that anyone can try. Any other steps that I might not be aware of which will help me solve the problem. If you have any other methods then please do specify here. Anyways thanks for that suggestion.

Have you tried resetting the network settings? If you haven’t then let me tell you some steps that you must follow tap the settings option, now tap General which is on the left side, now scroll down on the right side and there you will get the Reset option, tap it, now you will get Reset Network Settings at the top, tap it. After having done that reboot the iPad. See this must definitely work for you. Go ahead and let me know if that works or not.

Ok, got the point that you are trying to make here and I will surely look at the method that you have mentioned here. As of now I am running out of time for some other work, I will definitely try this method I an an hour or os and will get back to you as soon as possible. Anyways that you had suggested something else because I was not getting any other solution for this kind of problem and hence I had to refer to you all guys only.