Thread: Need correct drivers for Toshiba A300 15K PSAJ4E

Need correct drivers for Toshiba A300 15K PSAJ4E

Yes friends basically I am looking for some drivers for my new Toshiba A300 15K PSAJ4E. I have been downloading drivers for the graphics from the Toshiba website but most of the time I am not able to download it completely it gets stuck after a certain period of time. The same is the case with the touch pad drivers. They are not allowing me to install the drivers in the system only. Tell me what should I do in this situation because of this I am not able to make use of my laptop. So please recommend something here.

Re: Need correct drivers for Toshiba A300 15K PSAJ4E

I think Toshiba’s website is the only correct place that you will get the appropriate drivers for your laptop. Make sure while you are visiting the website you are entering the proper country code and also correct description of the operating system that you are using for your laptop. So make sure that you do enter the required details properly and rest will be fine. So please do consider the suggestions that I have given for you and I am sure that it will work for you.

Yes, I know about this and I also know to enter the correct details of the location in which I am in. so basically whatever steps that you had suggested I have followed the same thing but I am not able to get anything out of it. So tell me what next should I do. I even tried Google for some inputs on this problem then why I am not getting any appropriate drivers for my laptop. Do you all have any answers for this problem? If you have any then do share it with me.

Ok, if you have tried it already then you must better have a talk with the Toshiba people about the specific problem and I am sure that they will be able to answer the query. See it is their driver’s problem and we cannot do much about it. So basically what I would say that check in the Microsoft websites whether you are able to find any proper drivers for the laptop. If not then having a talk with the Toshiba people is the only option left before you. So I hope you have got the required answer.

I think that is the only last option that I would have to try and none of them will work for me it seems. Some of my friends do have this laptop and they have never encountered such kind of problem. Why is it happening with me. All these are adding to my frustrations. So guys if you have any other alternate solutions for me then please do share it with me. I would be happy listening to you all. So please do respond.