Thread: Apple iPad 2 Wi-Fi and 3G Verizon Cellular Data error

Apple iPad 2 Wi-Fi and 3G Verizon Cellular Data error

While I attempt to connect to the cellular data it simply says iPad penetrating in the top of the screen. It did work before previous night. If I perform a hard reset I can get it to work. Switching Airplane form on and off to rearrange the modem does not work. Even I tried many more things in this but can’t get success. So anyone here have any idea about this? Anyone have any useful information which helps me to solve this issue? Please provide me any useful idea which helps to solve my issue.

Re: Apple iPad 2 Wi-Fi and 3G Verizon Cellular Data error

I have got some solution for you. For this just Go to: SETTINGS>GENERAL>ABOUT and after that touch the carrier line that maybe says Verizon 10.0. While you touch it, it should exhibit a PRL number, like 5XXXX. While I did this, my number was 0. That was the trouble. The Tech had me back up the iPad after that go to GENERAL>RESET>ERASE ALL CONTENT AND SETTINGS. It will inquire you a pair times if you're certain and just press ERASE both times. The iPad will after that reboot itself and return to the screen where it tells you to attach it to iTunes. Connect it, in iTunes click restore from earlier backup, select the newest one, and let it reinstate after that Sync. While it's restoring/syncing, you will notice the VERIZON pop up in the pinnacle left corner and you will be in business!

Here I also wish to add something about this. I just wish to make clear to make certain these aren't two separate problems. On my issue, while 3G is twisted off followed by unit, it doesn't reappear regardless of fastening but can reappear if you leave it in the on switch, after that reboot. Yours sounds like it's not coming back by any means. Two separate issues. Have you attempted leaving Cellular in "On" followed by a reboot?

So after 4 visits to the Genius Bar and 3 replacements IPad 2's, here is their respond. It emerges to be a problem with the modem and software not communicating. They said they would text my problem and send it. Others were having the similar problem they said that except people go to the apple store and illustrate there is a problem apple will not fix it. Up to now below 1000 people have a documented problem of this kind (that’s what their records explain). What I have observed is that if I switch on the cellular data and perform a hard reset not the usual restart it will come back 80% of the time. To me 80% is at a standstill not well sufficient.

I spoke with technical support from Verizon previous night for the similar trouble. I had to escalate regarding three levels earlier than reaching that somebody recognized that the constant reference to a roaming bug that currently have no way out for. They had me rearrange my device, but this did nothing. The resolution is to turn data roaming claim is free anyway while you're in the U.S. That works for me for the foreseeable future, but expect V to reach a solution. It discussed the schedule.

I have a Verizon 3G ipad2. The 3G looks to work properly. On the other hand, while I attempt to analysis the Verizon account, I get a message which says "Your iPad is previously active on a subscription which cannot be managed with this device". I have talked with 3 dissimilar people who gave unlike answers with no resolution. The very last one said that the iPad was listed with an email address that was utilized to register our iPhone and that the iPad would have to be re indexed with a dissimilar email. Can somebody give details if this is right or why 2 devices can't have the similar email?