Thread: Nokia N8 vs Nokia N900 vs Netbook

Nokia N8 vs Nokia N900 vs Netbook

As far as you might have all know that the N900 is an outstanding mobile phone with qwerty keyboard, maemo and additional things however N8 is stronger while adding features similar to USB on the go, 12 MP camera, AMOLED, Dolby etc. Now there are some netbooks which also comes with similar or comparable price or may be even more cheaper than those 2 mobile phones. I am getting lots of confusion on buying among these products. I don’t know which one I should go? I like the N900 and also the N8. The netbook is also usable in terms of several things. Please suggest me over this.

Re: Nokia N8 vs Nokia N900 vs Netbook

If you are looking for a mobile phone, in that case netbook is out of consideration. For the reason that it's more dominant than N900/N8, except it's not a mobile phone. You may get it as fast and the powerful device but it cannot be compared with the mobile phone or smarthphone. Among N900 as well as N8, well if camera performance is significant in favor of you go with N8. Just remember that Symbian doesn't cooperate satisfactorily through Touch User Interface.

I own a nokia n900 and one straightforward reason why I preferred it is I can carry out a touch screen whereas browsing the web, otherwise texting by use of QWERTY keyboard. The touchscreen along with the keyboard provides me 2 choices of input and makes it quicker to browse several applications compared to a cell phone that is simply devoted by touch screen. So it is about you whether you just want the touch screen or touchscreen along with QWERTY keypad.

Following announcing a number of grave challenges in the current past, Nokia has strike the floor hard again this moment expanding a confronting towards the digital camera as well as smartphone manufacturing. The corporation has done this effectively through its most recent model; the Nokia N8. This outstanding gadget comes with a 3.5" capacitive touch screen of 16.7m colors that an offer as much as necessary features for present day mobile phone customers. Therefore I commonly favor for Nokia N8.

I'm receiving an N900, and I haven't utilized FastMail before long. I went by Google for addition, however I'm flaking an Android mobile phone and don't actually would like to be united to Google any longer. From the bit of investigate I've made I'm thinking some type of hosted SyncML service and the SyncEvolution SyncML client that has been added to the N900 would be excellent in favor of syncing my calendar as well as contacts, and just going away through IMAP on FastMail.

Dude why don't you go for the E7?

You would get a fantastic camera
    You would also get a qwerty, this surely helps for instant messaging, text messaging, emails and what not.

The screen is 4". The video playback is flawless. No doubts about it.

By way of the Nokia N8 mobile, you obtain the most excellent interactive social combination forever. The Nokia N8 comes pre-loaded through applications in support of Facebook, Twitter plus further as a result you can hang about in touch among your close to and dear ones continually. Through 3G support, dig up to download files, distribute memories and administer email at hi-speeds. Additional connectivity options incorporate Wi-Fi, GPRS, EDGE, Bluetooth along with USB as well.