Thread: How to find iPad Video Application watch status is working or not

How to find iPad Video Application watch status is working or not

I have been using the iPhone from a long time and was really enjoying it. More specifically I used to watch the movies on it and used to just enjoy them a lot. But now I have upgraded it to the iPad. Now on the iPhone beside the movie there was a blue circle indicating whether it had been watched, partially watched or not watched. But I didn’t find anything as such on the iPad and this is really annoying as I don’t get to see the status of the movies that I have watched.

Re: How to find iPad Video Application watch status is working or not

I just had a look at the question that you have posted I would say that even I have been facing front the same problem that you facing. And to be frank I can share your sentiments. Even I cannot find anything in the settings that turns on the watched status. I was really hoping it would be fixed in an update. Can anyone help? This is really boring considering the fact that there have I had a huge expectations from the iPad and now I feel that it is letting us a bit down.

Yes I can completely agree with you. Even I am getting very annoyed trying to find what episode I am up to in a series when it doesn’t tell me the last episode watched. So there becomes a total confusion in such situations. And we don’t come to know what the case is. I feel that I am completely missing something or have they decided not to implement this in the iPad which is really very strange is such is the case. But I seriously do hope that some one looks into the matter and look to solve then immediately as possible.

I think that there are just a handful of persons that are facing from this issue. And there are no other persons I could find facing such problems. Also is there anyone at Apple that actually reads their customers issues and also the concerns that they are facing from? I seriously feel that they aren’t even bothered to look into the matter and are not interested to even see what the issue is. I do feel that even if we were told by Apple that they have no intention of addressing the problem at least it would be an answer.

Even I agree with the solution and hence feel that this is a kind of problem that is not faced by many people. I feel that this is something strange that is being put up and this really is for the first time that I have seen this issue. But I would suggest that you should sync as a TV show and it should tell you that till which part you have seen the whole episode. I think that this is the only solution that I can present you right now which may help you to fix the issue. Otherwise you seriously need to contact the apple people to get the solution for this.

Thanks a lot for the solutions that you have provided to me. I just went through then and would say that there is no real proper solution to this issue I guess. And as mentioned before that this is something that is being faced by very few people so that is again a real concern. But I do feel that if I could sync as a TV show and it then it should tell me that till which part you have seen the whole episode. So that will be better I guess. But anyways I would say thank you to all of you for providing me with the solution and helping me to give some ideas to fix this issue.