Thread: Unable to experience Windows Aero Effect in dell 6000 Inspiron

Unable to experience Windows Aero Effect in dell 6000 Inspiron

I am having an dell 6000 Inspiron laptop will me and it is giving some of the problem in it, the problem is that I have installed windows 7 freshly on my dell 6000 Inspiron, it is having ATI MOBILITY RADEON X300 Card 2GB RAM present in it, but I am not able to get the feel of the Windows Aero Effect in the laptop which should be present in it. So now how to come out of this problem please help me in coming out of this.

Re: Unable to experience Windows Aero Effect in dell 6000 Inspiron

I think the best way to get the solution that you are searching is to Google the problem that you are getting, I had the same problem in the past, I am telling you to search for the solution in the internet, because the solution that is present for the same is a longer procedure and also it is not possible to make you understand it in this forum, as there are some rules which does not allow me to write in this post, hop you will forgive me in this matter, as I am also helpless in this, I wanted to help you but I am not able to do that.

There are many of the site that will help you in downloading the latest file which is present in the internet regarding the driver, you can choose any of them which you find the best in it, and then just download the latest driver from it and install the driver in it, but before you doing that you just see that you just un install the whole driver that was present in the laptop and see that the latest one is installed in it after you remove the old ones. Give a try and see what happens in it.

I am also facing this kind of the problem in the windows 7 operating system and I have tried all the possible thing which is not helping me in coming out of this, I have seen that the update that I had done in the previous days was creating the problem in it, so I just did the roll back in the driver update but it was not helping in any of the case, after I doing the roll back of the driver, so now what to do in coming out of this.

the best thing is to just change the video card that you are using, I think that the video card that is present with you is not working properly, as the most of the time must have passed and the problem will b coming in it, which is been causing the problem in it, so the best thing for you or the laptop is the change the graphic card and get the new one which is high in the performance and also it will help in further good performance of the laptop to you.

The graphic card that is present with you is so old that I am afraid that the most recent technology which is been launch will be barely work with you, so just go with the new graphic card as it is mentioned in the above it, also the technology that is present in it will not be working properly as the resource is not in that abundance in it. So just go for the good one which will help in getting all the features and also playing the windows Aero to be properly working in it.

Thanks for the reply that you have provided to me, I think that it will be better that I will go for the whole servicing of the laptop and also the changing of the graphic card that is present in it, so I will see that it will have a full time warranty which will help in bringing the laptop of mine in a proper manner and also in a stable manner whenever it is possible. So thank you for all the answer that you have provided to me and also the time taken to give the answer and the recommendation that I required.