Thread: iPad 2 with 3G checking data plans

iPad 2 with 3G checking data plans

I'm looking to buy a IPAD 2 and was reviewing the data plans. I have two questions if you do not mind:
    1. I have not seen an unlimited data plan. The use of larger data comes from Verizon, which is 10 GB per month for $ 80. But that does not seem much. Watch a couple of movies and YouTube videos can navigate more or less get near it. So is all they have to offer?
    2. I owe an iPhone 4 which has a data plan. I wanted to know if I can share that plan with an iPad 2.

Re: iPad 2 with 3G checking data plans

Thinking of an alternative that made me wonder about the iPhone 4 have access point that can be used with the IPAD 2. Is the access point plan that you can also pay by month IPAD data plans, or do you have to join a long term plan that should pay for it every month, regardless of whether or not to use ? So instead of paying more money for the IPAD 3G can instead use the access point associated with the iPhone 4, but I cannot tell if this will save you money or cost more. Can you tell at MacWorld?

My understanding is that the plan mirrors the plan IPAD iPhone, so if you see you're going to go over your limit, you can change the plan for that month if you talk to AT & T about this before the "billing "expires. Then you just pay the amount of higher level without charge. Although it has been a while since I read about this too, and I am still in good standing with my old unlimited data plan.

If you have a 3G iPad2 not, then you should not confine yourself to AT & T or Verizon. There are other suppliers who can provide a plan for you, but you need to use your modem MIFI. IOS iPhone 4.3.1 and 4 with a data plan with immobilization option allows your IPAD two to tie it using the same data plan. There are some unlimited data plans available yet, but there's always a catch. While the unlimited resources that do not charge for excess usage beyond a certain limit, which is almost certainly the performance accelerator down. The point is, unless you have a fixation Netflix or Hulu viewing during school hours or whatever, most people are fine with a limited data plan, and then watch movies when an item is free at their disposal or at home.

No kind of unlimited plans are available in AT&T and Verizon. You are not allowed to share any plans from your iPhone to Ipad 2. If you want to share any kind of plans then you need to take an access point and after taking an access point you can share your plan with iPad2. Do not share or for an unlimited number. Closed that option. I use 1.2 touch of a month, but stream videos and movies through WiFi, no 3G. If you have wifi, this will reduce their consumption of 3G. Are right to be concerned about the use of data either to transmit video and movies!

Thanks guys for your vision. So it sounds like everything is too expensive 3G. I mean it works well in a limited form of a smart phone where it is necessary that both need for streaming videos or films, which is totally different to an IPAD. Sounds almost like paying an additional $ 130 for the 3G antenna and then $ 80 per month is too a bit, do not you think?