Thread: Nokia 3250 - update firmware 4.40 not working

Nokia 3250 - update firmware 4.40 not working

Hello friends. I just brought the nokia 3250. I was just waiting to buy it and finally it is with me. Now, I am having issues in upgrading the firmware 4.40. Firstly, I would like to ask whether is this the latest version or not. However, even in the previous version prior to the above mentioned , the songs which I hear are not sounding the way they should. Please help me out which version should I upgrade and what is the problem that is concerning me. Thank you

re: Nokia 3250 - update firmware 4.40 not working

Hi. Firstly , I would like to confirm from your side that I hope you have not dropped the new mobile device that you have bought. Also, I am hoping that there hasn’t been any contact with the water. Things like these can really cause damage to your mobile phone and hence while updating any version of the firmware , the problems may be occurring. So, I just hope that any of the above has not happened to the mobile phone, thogh basic but they do have some meaning to it.

Hi. My advice would be that you don’t do anything over smart to your nokia 3250 because it is new as you have mentioned. So, rather than harming it more you should get in contact with the nokia service centre which is nearby your home or in case you don’t have idea then you can find it out through internet. . There is two years warranty on your side, so why not get it repaired or get changed from them. I guess it will be very fruitful to you and also you will get a proper guidance.

I would like to bring to your notice that when you update the previous version the sound effects do show some changes. I have heard it from one more friend when he tried the same thing , hence telling you that it is not a thing to worry about. It is not a big issue. However, as you have asked if you want to know which is the newest version and which one you should upgrade then go to the nearest nokia shop and they will get you upgraded the newest version.

Hi. Congratulations for your new mobile phone. As per my knowledge , if you want to upgrade the 4.40 firmware on to your device than you should have the phoenix software. In case you don’t then you would not be able to install the specifies version. I guess, you can find the software when you surf the internet. Also, appropriate instructions will be provided and you just need to follow them systematically. I hope my advise proves useful to you.

Hi. According to me the latest version is neither of the two that you have mentioned but it is 4.60. However, I would like to imply you that phone working in a proper condition is more important rather than getting the latest versions. Hence, whichever version suits your phone have them upgraded and don’t cause any harm to your phone. Also, official nokia sites will give you all the information for installation, so check out and surf the internet.