Thread: Facebook Application not opening in Nokia E72

Facebook Application not opening in Nokia E72

I am managing my Nokia E72 with the software version of 031.023. Also I have downloaded the Facebook application the Ovi Store. The installation process was been done properly. When I ran the application, it by default redirects me to the page where you have to type the e-mail and password. After typing in my e-mail, when I trigger the password field the application stops for an instant and then closes unexpectedly, with no fault message or anything else. Till now I tried reinstalling the newest software version and reinstalling the function, but I did not get any of the success in it. I also tried typing in the password before the e-mail, but the mistakes repeat again and again. I do not desire to use those other applications that direct your social networks, I desire to be use the authorized facebook application open by Nokia's official store on my phone which cost me a lot of money and should be able to do these things.

Re: Facebook Application not opening in Nokia E72

Just try with this thing and see what happens in it, try to enter the Email address first and click on to the login button that is present in the webpage, it will give you error of the password and once you have done that then it will redirect to the password field. Then if you have entered the password in it, then press the press the button again. I think trick will help you in getting into the page that you want to enter in it, see the result and tell me what is happening in it. Hope it helps you in coming out of the problem.

Thank a lot for the reply that you have provided to me, the trick that you have told me is been working for me, I was able to enter the application without any of the problem in it, I had face a problem but it was only once where the option button was not working properly but it was not happening after that, this is a well known malfunction for what I am facing here. So do you actually believe Snaptu is the most excellent application to get Facebook on the E72? The mobile version of the site is terrible in my view.

I was very happy with the Facebook application - S60v3, but I truly waived. Why? One reason is the limited news feed, unable to, how, and where friends post links, no ability to click, see the link. The added cause relates to the application on my phone - an E90. It flatly don’t interpret any image stored anywhere on my phone once it just go beyond about 490 images This is intolerable - if a phone can have a card + 4 GB Micro SDHC, the capability of the picture should be capable of to be in the thousands. I have slight additional than a thousand images on a memory card 8 GB - much fewer than partly of the total capability of the card which is used by the application, MP3 files and other such files.

I am really dissatisfied that I am not able use the Facebook application in my nokia E72; I have heard that it is only available in devices like N97/N97mini 5230/5530/5800. But there is no E series present which is really bad thing from nokia which I have ever seen by them. It is the useless device as I have to pay so much of the money and also there is so less application that is compatible with the device and also so the camera is just 5MP, I would rather thought of going with other mobile device it is a big mistake that I went with this in it.