Thread: Nokia E7-00 won't turn off

Nokia E7-00 won't turn off

The mobile that I am using from a month is nokia E7, the features that are present in it is the best that I can see till now whatever mobile I have been used, but the device is having some present in it, the problem is that the power button that is present on the top of the mobile is not working properly, I think that I must have pressed the button in such a way that it must have damaged the button present in it, because pressing the button is causing no change in the mobile. Also I have seen that the display that is present in the landscape direction is not rotating when the device is turned in it. So what is that problem happening I it.

Re: Nokia E7-00 won't turn off

There is a way to come out of the problem that you are facing, the solution for the same is Long pressing the power button for 8s which will help in coming out of the stage of freezing and crashing that is happening in the mobile, try checking the sensor setting in the mobile of yours, also check the Auto rotate display which should be active according to me. If you're confident that the power push button isn't functioning then better request for a substitute from where you bought the device.

Thanks for the reply that you have asked from me, I did all the possible thing that you have told me to do regarding to come out of the problem that I am facing in it, I think the idea that I have used of soft boot is only a way that is something good is happening in it. Also the problem is almost the same in the new deice of the Nokia E7 which I had brought recently, in that the auto-rotation stops a lot of times in a day. After changing the setting of the sensor also nothing is been happening in the device.

I am sorry to hear that the mobile problem of yours is till not solve, but we people take it as a challenge to cope up with the problem of you people and provide you with the good solution that you want from it. If you have a difficulty with a gadget that cannot be resolve with a re-boot or a reset in the phone with the help of this number which has to be pressed *#7370# , once you type this number in the mobile it will completely wipe the whole thing on the phone except the operating system present in it, the only way of achievement is to have it re-flashed or repaired at a Nokia Care Point.

One more thing that I forgot to add in the post is that I am not able to get a clear view of the display. When I try to see the image in the landscape mode the only thing that I can see in the picture in the landscape mode and that the only thing available no other option are provided to me in the mobile phone , the finger touch screen keyboard is no longer accessible. This is irritating me for the reason that now I have to unlock the keyboard for typing each time and cannot write speedy responses with the touch screen.

I think this is the bug that is present in the latest technology of the mobile which is not yet properly tested and been released, I have seen that the latest device which is released by the manufacturer is the one which is not properly tested and also the thing is that the bug which is present in the device will be removed in the update of the software that will be happening in the short duration of time, I think that the work on the development of the solution of it is been working and also the solution will be made available in short period of time.