Thread: Unable to connect to the internet with Nokia C3-01

Unable to connect to the internet with Nokia C3-01

Hello there, I am facing some of the problem with the Nokia C3-01 when I am trying to connect to the internet, the mobile I am using it for a month and the problem is that I am not able to connect to the internet with the help of the services which is provided but the service provider, I have tried all the possible thing to bring this thing to work, but I am not able to do anything like that. I am also not able to use the opera mini and also I am not able to use the OVI stores, so what should I do to come out of the problem that I am facing in it.

Re: Unable to connect to the internet with Nokia C3-01

Did you see the setting of the mobile, in the internet of the computer, this will help in getting ideas about where the problem is been occurring in it, I have seen that the connection some time will give some of the problem which is not noticeable in the mobile phone, so because of that just use the internet to find the proper setting of the browser that you are using right now, also you can do it on yourself to overcome the problem that is been happening.

Did you check the browser that you are using I think the problem lie in it which is not properly related in it, that is it is having some of the problem when it is connecting the internet, also you can go with the other browser that are present in the internet which will help in getting the right access in it, you can also give a call to the customer service center of the service center to find the solution in it , as they are the people who are supposed to know all the solution of the problem in it. So just give a try and see how it is working in it.

I am also facing this strange problem in the mobile of mine, I have seen that the old nokia 3120 is not able to connect with the OVI store, the problem that I am facing is that the license which should be present in the mobile sim is not present in it, I don’t know why, but the thing is that the license was present in it. This kind of the problem is been happening when I try to download any of the files from the OVI stores, this kind of the problem comes in it. When I gave a call to the Nokia support it told me to do the update till the version of the 10.0.0. I did what they had told me to do, but it is not helping me in any of the case

I tried something in the internet setting and it helped me in coming out of the problem that I was facing, I hope that it will help you also, In Settings go in the Configuration and after that go in the Define. configuration. Setting In that deletes all entries. Now just create an access point yourself by means of Settings then go in the Configuration in that Personal Settings. It is essential to make one. It will still work even if it is not pointed to the real access point. Just point it to dummy Pack. Data acc. pt. access point say "foo". Now just set the access point created in the above thing as Preferred acc. pt using Settings then in Configuration then in Preferred acc. Pt Make sure you had set WLAN then in Internet Conn. To be asked first.

I am also facing the problem in the nokia mobile, the thing is that when I try to connect to the internet connection, I just don’t get the internet connection very fast, so because of that it take a long time and even when I am connected to the internet with the help of the mobile I am not able to play the video in it, it give the error that the browser is flash lite enabled and because of the problem is been occurring and I am not able to come out of it, also I have tried to come out of the problem by trying a lot of thing in it, but I am not able to do that because of lack of know ledge about it, so please help me in coming out of the problem that I am facing in it.