Thread: Unable to copy the contacts from sim to phone memory in Nokia E7

Unable to copy the contacts from sim to phone memory in Nokia E7

I am having a Nokia E7 mobile with me and I am having some of the problem present in it, the problem is that I am trying to take some of the contact from the sim to the phone memory, but this step is not getting success in it and I am unable to that thing in it. I went through the user guide and the instruction there were given in the following format. The steps are as follows select the menu and then go in Contacts; in the contacts select the options then select the sim numbers an option there will be present namely copy to all phone. Once you have done this then do the procedure is been completed. But the problem is that I am missing the "SIM Numbers” options that should be present in the menu.

Re: Unable to copy the contacts from sim to phone memory in Nokia E7

I think that the orientation of the option that was provided in the phone is not present in the mobile of your, I have seen that while the description of the menu is been provided to the writer of the mobile he sometime is not provided the proper information that should be provided to me, also the thing is that I am not able to find the option the you can just do it normally ,you don’t have to go through the steps which is provided in the manual of the phone, just do it normally and don’t worry about the thing that is going wrong, it will be solve as soon as possible.

The problem is that the mobile will be provided with the OVI suite in it, which can be used for handling the phone also when it is connected to the phone, you are able to handle all the thing that is happening in it, so I would recommend that you just go with the OVI suite which will help in connecting the computer and also the phone also, then you just try to transfer the data that is the contact to the location that you want to, so once you have done it then safely remove it and see what is the result that is coming in the mobile.

The problem is that you have not understood the question that I have asked you, why did the answer that is present in the manual that is provide is not guiding in a proper way, what does the manual mean it is something that will help the user to come out of the problem with perfect way, but it is not happening in that case, this is a limit right now, which I think should be clarified by the customers. Also I am not able to access the contacts that are present in mobile which was present in the mobile, also the manual says that I am able to access the mobile number that is present in it, but right now after I doing the thing that was provided in it was not been present.

This is really weird thing that is happening to you , I have a nokia N72 but this kind of the problem was not happening in it, when I click on the contacts then in the option in the option I see the option known as SIM number, once I reach there then a pop up message box appears with three option, then you have to select the option that you want to, either you want to store it in the phone memory or in the memory card it is yours option present in it.

I did the same thing that you have told me to do, but the thing is that I am no able to get this thing done in a proper manner, also the option that are provided to me Is been very confusing for me which I am not able to understand in it, also the manual that s present is mis guiding me in other way, so that all, every where there is confusion all around me, so I don’t know now what to do regarding this problem, still having the same problem in it, so now please give me the solution.