Thread: Dell studio 1535 requires BIOS mod

Dell studio 1535 requires BIOS mod

Hi,I am using the DELL laptop. I am trying to update Dell Studio 1535 BIOS, I had gone through various sites, I got one from the site earlier for a dell inspiron 1720 but all links seem to be dead. Even not a single link worked for me. If anyone knows please link me to a dell studio mod BIOS for a dell studio 1535 as I am in much need of it. Reply as soon as possible.Thank you.

Re: Dell studio 1535 requires BIOS mod

As per your requirement, I had gone through various sites and at last I got the link from Dell’s website. You can go through Dell’s website and update the BIOS. I also strongly recommend you to keep your battery fully charged before BIOS update, as it takes lots of battery load for updation. I'm glad it works for you well. You will get a link on Dell’s website. Actually Its a one version - NO US/EU versions are there. Hope it satisfies your requirement.

For BIOS update Just noticed this on the US Dell site and came to report it... The listed fixes are :
    Fixes/Enhancements
    1. Added enhancement for Wifi catcher function.
    2. Added enhancement for Embedded controller.
    US link version is : http://ftp.us.dell.com/bios/1535_A06.EXE. You can directly run the link. You can also update the BIOS from GIGABYTE website.

I want to ask you one question.Are you using a DOS version flasher because I am not getting the Daz loader to work and saw that you have a Studio 1535. I've read that some folks had problem with me. Better yet, could you point me to the location of where you found it as well as the instructions? Much thanks in advance. What to do? Please help me out as soon as possible.

Are you using the latest version of Daz loader? I never had a problem with it. What type of problems you are getting? I used dell's flasher utility. You Should always use dos command to be safe. There should be 3 modded BIOS for studio 1535.Only use the ones that have been tested and verified.(FILE includes flashing utilities, etc). You should also backup your original BIOS and have the means to restore it, just in case. Instructions are included for Bios Mod. Good Luck.