Thread: Asus or HP?

Asus or HP?

We want to replace our desktop PC with a laptop. Enquiries with Darty and according to our needs, our choice was directed towards two microphones:
    • HP DV 9660 EF
    • ASUS Z83SV-7S060C MIPE

These products are very close, ASUS offers over Bluetooth, but we need user reviews to make the best informed choice. What is the best compromise in terms of quality / efficiency / friendliness / customer service?

Re: Asus or HP?

I do not recommend the HP brand that sells laptops with orders defects and does not take it. I find myself with a laptop that has a broken hinge of the screen Impossible to close the same. The fan running continuously live the noise. I am not the only one in this case is simply a scandal that HP is a registered worthless when not buy a HP you biting your fingers but I will be happy if you are going with the Asus.

I bought an HP Pavilion dv9000 two years ago, after 6 months the motherboard died well the work that I use to carry on over it was I use to make 4 word documents per year, see Internet 2 times per week and that's all. Security worked, the motherboard has been changed, and a year later the new motherboard was dead. In short, my conclusion is that if you're ready to buy an expensive system then you can go with it unless I don’t think that it will really help you.

I think HP is buying a brand and service and of course it depends on the models a choice is always a compromise Toshiba to me when I think of the mind that I do when I told them that my "slab" was black on my Toshiba 18 months that I had paid $ 1000 4 years ago Signed and he told me "nothing" is no longer under warranty and also today it filters and have problems with layers to the screen. So what happened with me should never happen with you and that is the reason I want you to just go with this confusion and select the best one that you will like and will also fulfill your requirement.

Well without being an expert, and after purchasing a laptop I still want you to just go with the Asus laptops because of the service provided by it. And if you will ask then for me it ASUS is quality and not HP. Hp is just a huge brand name with lots of confusion regarding the same I mean product so now what I want you to do here is that just see whether you are able to select the perfect one or not at last the choice that matters and in this case it is yours