Thread: Asus N53JF laptop unable to connect to 50 inch Plasma TV

Asus N53JF laptop unable to connect to 50 inch Plasma TV

I recently got a new Asus N53JF laptop but the issue is that I am not able to connect it to my 50 inch plasma TV. The plasma TV Is of Panasonic and it does detect it as Panasonic TV and also I am able to change resolution of it as we. But the TV still remains without any signal. I really feel that it may have something to do with not having the key combination to switch to my TV. There must be some problem with the HDMI port. Please do get back to me on this as I am waiting for the solution.

Re: Asus N53JF laptop unable to connect to 50 inch Plasma TV

Even I am facing from a similar problem. Along with this I also want to boot into Linux using a USB version. But while doing so it just asks me for the path of the files .I actually like using the Lixus very much. So I just hope that Asus make something that will make the work easier. Also the HDMI output to TV's and the USB Linux boots are becoming very common. This I have carried out on different computers in past.

I can tell you that I got the USB Linux working. Also in the BIOS you need to make some changes.And these changes are that you need to click the hard drive to make the required changes.And then what you need to do is that you need to get a new internal disk for your USB drive.Once you do this you just need to click on F10.Also the reboot and Linux on the USB runs properly. So I guess that we all need to do this and then I am sure that the problem will be solved. I hope you follow these steps and then it will all be fine.

I just think that the stock drivers that came with the notebook are just fine. Also I got the drives upgraded and then got the GeForce GT 425M which is 260.99.Then after that I just decided to try to remove the drivers to the 259.42 version. These drivers had come from Asus. Also you then need to go into control panel followed by selecting the sound and then make sure that your TV shows up as a sound device. These are the steps that you need to follow and then all will be fine.

I just had a look at the solution that is being provided and would tell you that it is proper but incomplete. When you go in the control panel and then follow it up by selecting the sound and then make sure that your TV shows up as a sound device. Once you do that then select it to be the default audio device. What this will do is that it will allow the HDMI audio output that will include the windows media center 12 and all other players. So I guess that this is the way to go to solve the problem.