Thread: There is no message shown in the sent box of Nokia E7

There is no message shown in the sent box of Nokia E7

Hi I'm operating Nokia E7 from last one week and using the similar since have actually impressed me. However the only thing that uncertainties me is that the emails I send are not saved in the send folder. I have crested the email and I have sent it but the email was not stored in the sent box. And after that I can’t find the sended message after that. I am using the pop 3 mail account. Can anyone suggest on this and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: There is no message shown in the sent box of Nokia E7

I have gone through this same issue and I would like to suggest you the following steps to resolve this. To do this you have to change some setting on the email account. First open the email and after that go to the option of email. Now under that make hit on the setting and then make sure that number of messages in folders are set to an appropriate number (for e.g. to hotmail set to 5o). Once you done the suitable number and after that go through your issue.

The first thing I do here is just to see if the mobile phone being used only to check the settings you have done in the system and open it and see if the option is called to save the messages sent or in this If saving the emails sent and ensure that active and if not then definitely not let you save messages. I'm sure this will help solve the problem and nothing else. I hope this will help you.

I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. To do these go to the message on home menu and after that make hit on the Messaging. Now under the Messaging select the option and then select the Settings. Now under the setting go to the other option and under that select the Save sent messages. Once you complete this check out your issue by sending the email. I hope this helps lot.

As mentioned to you that the messages are saved in the sent box then I went to the nostalgia of the mine problem. In fact, the thing here is that when facing the same problem also tried many things to restore the track, but nothing has helped me here, in this case. And finally, the only option that stood in front of me was just to put a complaint to Nokia officials. I am sure that once you do this, you will not receive any of the issues with the phone, and that will definitely resolve the issue

I think you have to try to update the version of the phone you are using, if you’re not updated yet I will suggestion for you to update the phone software. I recognize the mobile phone you are using is fresh, although there is a opportunity that the virus can contaminate the same and I am positive that the updating absolutely assist you to solve the trouble and the difficulty will not come in the upcoming days as well. I think this thing will help you to come out your issue.