Thread: How to play movies in Nokia E75 Real player

How to play movies in Nokia E75 Real player

I have Nokia E75, I am using this phone from last 2 months. My favorite hobby is to match movies. My query is related to playing movies in my E75. I have some movies in pen drive all of them are .mp4 format. And when I tried to play those movies in real player it has given me this message “Unable to play either sound or video clip. Trying to play partially.” And it start with a blank screen. There was no video but the audio was playing. My question is can I play this movies in real player of my Nokia E75.

Re: How to play movies in Nokia E75 Real player

I don’t think those files can be played in your handset no because of their file format but also they have very high resolutions. You can download some video converter software from internet which will easily convert the videos into the videos which are playable on handset according to handset resolution, I don’t know about Nokia but in Samsung PC suite there is an option which converts the video file into the format which is supported by the handset. Just search on Google I am sure your problem will be solved.

Well right that is the right option but I can suggest you a software and the settings so that you don’t have to search or try many other video converters. Download Videora Ipod classic converter but for that on your computer Microsoft .Net 2.0 should be installed. After downloading the converter install it. And run it now on the application settings screen on top right click on New profile button set the video codec to H.264 and Level to 1.3, and set resolution which can be played on your handset set Bit-rate to 64 and save the settings. This will convert your movie to the format which will be playable on your handset.

Mate first of all let me tell you that .MP4 is not a video format it’s a container format. MP4 conatiner format are supported y the Nokia E75, but it’s handset will play the video only if the actual video/audio format is supported by handset, If the video codec’s are H.263, H.263, MPEG-4, RealVideo, VSP and WMV9 then only your handset will be able to play the video. So you have to convert those movie files into these formats to play them in your handset.

Yeah right you have to convert into the respective format first then only you will be able to play it on your handset. I had the same problem due to the video codec. I wasn’t able to play all the movies in my handset so I had gone through these forums and one guy have suggested me to use Coreplayer, and that is working for me. Search for free Coreplayer on google and download it then try to install it on your handset hope this will work for you. All the best,

That’s so nice of you guys, I was very annoyed due to this thing because while traveling I like to watch movies so I use to save movies in my micro SD card but it was of no use because some time format was not supported and some time resolution was not supported but now I tried that software and that’s working for me. Thanks a lot for that, else I wouldn’t be able to enjoy the movies while travelling. Sorry I did not try Coreplayer but I want to thank you too, for suggesting me the other options. Thanks,

how could i play avi format video in my e75

Quote Originally Posted by moinulbari View Post
    how could i play avi format video in my e75
    Since nokia e75 is a series 60 v3 mobile phone then to play the avi format video onto it you will need a software called CorePlayer Mobile for Symbian S60 3rd Edition. Just search for it on the net and install it via the pc suite in your mobile phone. After that add the avi movie file in your nokia phone and simply launch the CorePlayer and play the avi format movie.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's