Thread: Unable to get drivers of Toshiba Satellite C655-SP6008L

Unable to get drivers of Toshiba Satellite C655-SP6008L

Hey, anyone can help me here? I am currently using Toshiba C655-SP6008L series of system. Actually I am stuck somewhere I am not able to understand what to do now, I want to format my laptop but unfortunately I lost my driver CD, and I think my Bios is outdated, even I don’t know the error because of that reason I am not able to use USB also. Co can anyone tell what do now? How can I get the drivers and how would I be able to solve my problem.? Please reply to this post. Best solution is highly appreciated.

Re: Unable to get drivers of Toshiba Satellite C655-SP6008L

Well looking at your problem I can only say that you must visit Toshiba website you might get the solution from there, even I have suffered the same problem. I got the actuall solution from there only, you just do one thing go to Toshiba website and select your model number there. It will give you the driver list there. From that menu you will be able to download the relevant driver of your model, just download from there. Keep in mind that it might be in zip file, so you will have to unzip that on your system and then just burn it in any software. I think this will work for you.

Hey thanks for your suggestion, I have done the same which you have written over here but I am not able to understand how can I make it bootable. And I also wanted to know that will it work for me? What about the USB drivers? Is it already in that zip file or it has to be download and install manually? Without USB driver it will not be possible for me to use laptop. And how will I be able to update my BIOS? Sorry friend I am asking you too much questions, but don’t take me wrong I don’t want any single error in my system now. Thanks a lot for reply.

Hey it’s ok friend. Firstly I want to tell you is USB doesn’t require any drives; it always comes with the package of motherboard drivers, so it not make any issue. For updating your Bios you will need to update your system after the installation of OS, so it is the secondary option. If you are getting the perfect drivers after properly checking your serial number then it won’t make any issue for you. So now don’t worry and just do the best. It will work for you anyhow; it’s not a big issue. All I want to tell is all the best and don’t forget to check on official website of Microsoft also. all the best.

Hey I think you are wrong my friend browser is not allowing you to download file, behind that there must be some other reason. Because when I disable adblock plus in Firefox, image were not able to open. So I think your problem might be because of other settings. Just because of this imageshack problem in these browser, almost 90% of the users are running towards Google Chrome. Even for some specific website I use Chrome, but I love Firefox, I will not quit from it.