Thread: Unable to setup 3 email boxes on home screen - Nokia E5-00

Unable to setup 3 email boxes on home screen - Nokia E5-00

Hello, I have purchased the new branded Nokia e5-00 in November 2010. This cell phone provides lot of facility which will never been presents in the any Nokia cell phone. This Nokia e5-00 cell phone provide the inbuilt facility such as Customizable home screen, 2.36 inch display size, 256 MB phone memory, FM radio, mp3 media player and so on. I have setup the 3 email boxes which presents inside the office menu of the email submenu. I need to setup this three email boxes which will displayed on the home screen of the Nokia E5-00 cell phone. Can this is possible? Any type of help would be appreciates.

Re: Unable to setup 3 email boxes on home screen - Nokia E5-00

Hey dude, the Nokia e5-00 cell phone you purchased is so nice for handling. It contains lots of the features which will never see in the previous sedition of Nokia. I think you trying to setup the 3 email boxes on the home screen of the Nokia e5-00 mobile phone. As per my suggestions you need to firstly read the manual of the Nokia E5-00 cell phone. It will help a lot to understand the actual trouble. If you are reading the manual of the cell phone it helps you to solve the issue which was you faced in this mobile phone.

Hey, I think the cell phone you purchased is works very well for handling the multiple email accounts in the email submenu of the office menu. This email submenu provides the facility to handle the multiple email account at a time without having any issue. You said that you need to setup the 3 email boxes in the home screen of the Nokia E5-00 cell phone but this cell phone will not gives this type of permissions. In the Nokia E5-00 manual they mention that only 2 email boxes allowed in the home screen of the Nokia E5-00 mobile phone. Hence may be you can’t setup the 3 email boxes in the home screen of the cell phone.

As per you are telling me I have read the complete manual of the Nokia E5-00 cell phone. In this manual I have found that this Nokia E5-00 mobile phone will allow setup only the 2 email boxes on the home screen. But the previous Nokia E71 and E72 cell phone allow setup the more than 2 email boxes on the home screen. I have check this features and it works on this Nokia E71 and Nokia E72 cell phone. Also the Nokia E5-00 is supports the customize desktop. So why didn’t this 3 email boxes allowed on the home screen of the Nokia E5-00 cell phone.

Hey dude, the descriptions you given is also correct and the Nokia E71 and Nokia E71 cell phone supports the facility to allow setup the 3 email boxes on the home screen of this cell phone. But the Nokia E5-00 cell phone specification is different from this Nokia E71 and Nokia E71 cell phone. Hence it does not allow setup the 3 email boxes on the Nokia E5-00 cell phone. Still you need to setup the 3 email boxes on the home screen of the Nokia E5-00 cell phone then contact the Nokia service center. They will help you a lot to solve the trouble.