Thread: Formatting problem in email in E7

Formatting problem in email in E7

Hello people. I owe a nokia E7. It’s a wonderful device, have been using it for some time now. I regularly access internet through it. It has been a good journey until now, when I reply to an email through my ovi mailbox, it doesn’t do the functions as it is excepted too. It either doesn’t do anything or it moves the email to a folder. I am not able to figure out this problem. Please help out guys. I need to reply to few mails on a urgent notice. Thanks in advance.

Re: Formatting problem in email in E7

Hi. These kinds of things do happen with the devices and it is very frustrating when you need to send some emails. Firstly, I would like to tell you that I hope your ovi mail account is not out of sync. In that case, if it is not then to bring the mailbox and the service or you can say the server in sync, you can manually synchronize your phone. But, in this case you may temporarily lose your old mails. I hope the issue is resolved very soon.

Hi.. Follow the above steps and your problem will be resolved. Keep the phone to offline mode. Then go to the mail options and press the settings options. Then moving on, simultaneously press and hold the ovi mail mailbox and then just delete the mailbox. Then switch off the phone and again turn it on. You then again need to create the ovi mail box and then just check out by replying to the email. I guess the issue will be fixed.

You may get stuck up in the final steps above. I would take you further in a detailed manner to the above reply and it will be more sufficient information for you. To delete the ovi mail box you need to go to mail, then select settings and go to select option. Then click on new mailbox , from there click on ovi mail and log into ovi mail. Also, the whole procedure will just reset your mailbox, you wont lose any of your mails.

I guess the above replies must have summarized your problem of replying to the emails. If still not, then you can give a last try by adding a gmail account to the nokia messaging. This will prove helpful as gmail takes care of the formatting issues pretty nicely. Also, contacting the nokia service centre is not a bad option at all. They would nicely guide you and let you know where the problem lies. They are always there to help their customers.